What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Bloodbath

Juniors
Wasn’t hooper quoted as saying mcnoidea had to win a certain amount of his remaining games to keep his job .does anyone know what the ratio was hooper quoted.and where does it stand at the moment.

avocado

Juniors
4 beers in and I want to share some of my thoughts.

* Trump is a dickhead but way smarter than anybody thinks he is
* Face masks ARE effective
* Peter Brock was the best by a mile.
* Chicken parmies are better without cheese
* Fleetwood Mac are nothing without Buckingham. Not sure why they bother
* Warren Boland was the best league caller.
* Paul McGregor should be sacked
* Poodles look ridiculous

4 beers in and I want to share some of my thoughts.

* Trump is a dickhead but way smarter than anybody thinks he is
* Face masks ARE effective
* Peter Brock was the best by a mile.
* Chicken parmies are better without cheese
* Fleetwood Mac are nothing without Buckingham. Not sure why they bother
* Warren Boland was the best league caller.
* Paul McGregor should be sacked
* Poodles look ridiculous

Face masks are better than nothing, but the virus is way way smaller than the paper barrier. They say wearing three is getting there. They work by the virus colliding with the barrier/s and slowing its progress. They also remind you not to touch your face. Only the top of the range gear is virus proof.

The 1.5 metre stuff sounds good, but Mr Co Vid is lighter than a Brisbane forward and can travel a long way in a breeze, air cond until it slams into something and stops there. It dies after a time on surfaces etc.

So it’s really a matter of minimising proximity to busy areas, probably tripling the recommended precautions if you can, gloves and alcohol wipes. Keep a small bottle on you at all times.

And being aware of restrictions. Obeying the laws. That’s critical.

So you want to err on the side of caution.

These slimy f**k head nuts deliberately breaking the law, maybe they can be given a dose of co vid for educative purposes.

They can insist it’s all bunkum when introduced to their life long colostomy bag and mobile respirators ( if they survive). They may miss being able to walk ever again but that’s better than 3 days suffocating to death.

If they are anti-vac people, they can cop a measles injection along the way.

I am not anti criminal, people screw up, but these public health endangering inbred toolies really piss me off.

The nrl will be lucky to continue.

Last edited:
Craig Bellamy storm coach, career coaching stat, 69% win rate

And their end of year review is a couple of coldies after the grand final.

That sets them up for at least a finals appearance the following year.

As they draw from their massive junior catchment of 3 Under 12 players and a female ref rising through the ranks.

Compare that the annual circus Sgi put on every post and pre-season. This year will be excruciating.

Bellyache would probably belt the nearest bullshitting idiot who suggested praying to Buddha ( sgi meditation experts) was going to help with “tries from kicks.”

As for management, he’d tell the sgi management advisers to stfu and make themselves useful and clean the sheds.

You’d be mad not to try to poach the storm ceo. Mary would be gone before he’d unpacked his suitcase.

To be fair, he’d sack half the tigers side by morning tea and grade a junior as our captain and goal kicker.
We are a prayer away from you guys, but without a Mary and a board to f**k us over. So there’s an argument our situation is more chronic and f**ked up than you guys. We just don’t have the same excuses. That is serious shiz folks. We are in hiding!

Last edited:
Wasn’t hooper quoted as saying mcnoidea had to win a certain amount of his remaining games to keep his job .does anyone know what the ratio was hooper quoted.and where does it stand at the moment.

Just to update bloodster, since the hooper revelation, of the 8 game test, Mary has won 4.

So he’s failed that 5 game mark, but technically passed the exam.

You can thank Montoya and the stupidity of his knock on for that. It was kind of funny. 20 years of catching footballs and his big moment finally arrived and he butchers it and serves you the game on a plate. Lol. It’s a cruel game.

It’s the equivalent of Mary studying away for the exam for days ( game plan), running out of ideas, the kid next to him accidentally drops his paper and Mary copies the last answer, it’s correct and he jags a tick.

The game was lost and there’s a strong argument that it should not have counted in the boards reckoning as Mary made no meaningful contribution to the outcome when the opposing player forgot how to catch. Now both sets of fans hate him I guess.

Be a touch careful of hoops because he said bj signed Mary, but the club propaganda was clear, it was all the boards decision. That makes better sense.

But otherwise, his condemnation of Mary and the board has been nothing short of exemplary and from a low bar ( nrl journalists) his judgment is better than most.

So McStupor is in limbo. Just where he likes it.

Comfortable being uncomfortable.

At any rate, the board will overlook how the game was lost and credit Mary. Dux him even. Coach of coaches, the chosen one.

If it wasn’t Montoya dropping it, it would have been another player. The dark Mary forces would have ensued that. Shout out to the poor luckless kid.

Last edited:

qld redvee

Juniors
The more I listen to Nathan Brown on Triple M and the more inpatient I get with McIdiot, I Just want Browny to take over for next year, I know he will make us final contenders again like he did btw 2004-2006.
St Georgio. I was impressed with brownie on saturday reckon he should be given a pathways /development position to bring the kids through .. He was adamant that we were not producing enough local talent to become a stronger club and therefore our roster management was crap.. Sounds like he has a very good league brain and would be a good pickup

I think if it was about results, he would have been gone ages ago.

But:

The latest spin doctoring from the club does however seem a tad less bias than previous sunny sky misrepresentations and excuse making efforts.

No doubt Webby is checking all official propaganda very carefully and I’m not convinced Paul will be overly pleased with the recent installment.

The spin is only at 75 instead of the usual 95.

Anyway, anyone can partake of the official website and reach your own conclusion.

Buzz needs to name his source, or give us something a bit more. But yeah, pressure is good, even if the board try to ignore it.

Last edited:
When cowboys lost to roosters the coach was gone the next day.

When we lose it will be business as usual because they are the roosters and we are the dragons and expectations remain low.

Which is why I am looking for club-based evidence and avoiding Buzz.

If you are correct, I wouldn’t lose any sleep, but when the article says they are looking to:

“arrest their return to irrelevancy”

in the early part of the article, it’s a smack in the head for Mary.

The message is clearly that they are playing badly and indeed, had played badly previously.

Which is not something the board would normally tolerate at a similar juncture, unless couched in support and loyalty cliche.

There’s no disguising this condemnation, in my view, no way Webby would let this through without a wink and a nod from someone up high.

But we are not dealing with rational people, I appreciate that.

Last edited:

Coffs dragon

Bench
St Georgio. I was impressed with brownie on saturday reckon he should be given a pathways /development position to bring the kids through .. He was adamant that we were not producing enough local talent to become a stronger club and therefore our roster management was crap.. Sounds like he has a very good league brain and would be a good pickup
Our club needs to bite the bullet and strike for 2021 as they cannot keep McGregor on plus Flanno will not be available until 2022.
Perfect scenario would be offer Nathan Brown the head coaching position on a 1 year contract only. Then in 2022 he becomes Football Manager of the Dragons, overseeing coaching, pathways & recruitment with Shane Flanagan as Head Coach.

That way we can get rid of the 2 Peanut M&M’s (McGregor & Millward)

The position for Brown would be a promotion and give him total responsibility to rebuild our club.
He’s a Dragon at heart and understands the steps to rebuild a club from the ground up.

Over to you Ryan.....!

Latest posts