What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

The blues will be only 85 minutes away from winning the series next year.

Before game one, Fester will be copying Bennet asking the refs about the illegal spectre of “ tries from kicks.”

That was one of my faves when he was in “full fester flight.”

And the Morris dancing at training in his jester gear @Gareth67 wanted to buy!

Let’s not talk about impending selections, young Sailor recalled from the Wenty East Gheckos a la Alfie.

Meninga should be nervous too.

Gareth67

First Grade
096688E4-A2DE-4841-8467-337CEA722FB6.jpeg

“ Lawd forbid ! You pack of whiners are still whinging about me , unbelievable. I gave the best years of my life to the Dragons only to be shafted from the club due to you lot complaining. I now have bigger Dragons - er I mean fish - er I mean cockroaches to fry with the Blues team . “

“ This year as assistant coach and next year as THE coach , yes like it or not I am now one of the big dawgs of the NRL . In years to come I will be spoken about with the same reverence as Jack Gibson , Wayne Bennett and even that wrestling coach from down south- Bahellyellme , so go and chew on that ! “

“ And before I go , I would just like to say thanks for all of the endearing comments about me in the previous posts .”

Last edited:

hewi

Bench
And to think that if he had been sacked earlier we would have had the option of appointing Hasler to the job.

And to think that if he had been sacked earlier we would have had the option of appointing Hasler to the job.
That’s something one can never get over.

Des really nailed that game last night in attack last night and his rotation was crisp to thesecond.

The blurters didn’t know whether they were Arthur or Martha.

I heard Des is very intense with the training, really hands on and organised.

Doesn’t leave too much to his assistants etc.

Dragon FLY

Juniors
Until we have ALL players in ONE LOCATION NOTHIG WILL WORK....
SACK THE COACH ,
but centralise everything and everyone. Lets say thank you to the SUPER LEAGUE.
JOB WELL DONE
IT WAS BETTER AS ST GEORGE
I agree totally
But the partial owners of the club must be smarter
Hook He is nothing to me ....
Why does the Melbourne coach get upset and makes the players feel the supporters pain
Yet we sit down and bbq then hide under beds
Then hold hands and sing kumbays

Marys footprints are proving hard to scrub out.

It’s just so cruel when the eels are on fire.

Mary no doubt handing Bea Arthur the player secret injury and psychological fears dossier.

Didn’t even need to be asked.

Latest posts