What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAD DAY FOR RUGBY LEAGUE

imo Andrew Ryan should of won it but mason was also awesome

good on the bulldogs for winning it was a great grandfinal some of u's are never happy :?

Red Bear

Referee
Bulldogs won the grand final today and deserved to after that 80 minutes.
However
I hate that. They have dragged the game through shit for 10 f**king years, done almost everything to bring the game into disrepute, what with their shitty fans, rorting the cap(then basically keeping that side bar vagana), cocain snifing, two seperate rape allegations(they may have been allegations but they certainly dragged the game through the mud) as well as being the first club to join super league. They get chance after chance after f**king chance and get to have remiership sucess afer that.
Meanwhile teams that try and help they game are rooted up the arse.
f**k the bulldogs. They may have deserved to win on the night but they can still get f**ked(and they lose their credibility with Price going to NZ).

simostorm

Bench
True they caused damage to the game, but its done now, I suggest people put this behind them and the SL also.
How many years are people going to be whinging "SL ruined our game".

t-ba

Post Whore
Even though I didn't agree with the Doggies initial punishments (Something like Carltons would have been much better. They should have been crippled rather than slapped on the wrist), they have won the premiership.

What's even better imho is that we'll have a Sydney club averaging Home crowds in excess of 20,000. I can't see the Olympic precinct managers arguing with a complete relocation of home fixtures to Telstra Stadium.

Red Bear

Referee
I'll be whinging till i get my Bears back ;-)
I just hate the bulldogs cos they have done alot of crap to the game. I also hate how people go on about them overcoming adversity etc. They caused all the problems themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They still did play btter on the day tho.

izzo

Juniors
mickdo said:
Well, I feel very sad for the game. A team that rorted the salary cap and has brought more disrepute to the code than any other in recent history has now won the GF with most of that rorting side intact, just two years on. The players of 1908 would turn in their grave...

*edited-cut that out*

gregstar

Referee
Fantastic game, and well played by the Roosters.

To those who don't like the result, go f**k yourselves.

We are the PREMIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahh yes! off to a good start for next year i see! :roll: