What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints are completely f**ked - McGregor sacked

Drew-Sta

Staff member
To me you can't blame Mary for that one. Schoolboy errors after creating chances cost you that game. That's on the players. Dragons should have won by 20 had they finished their chances.

Bombed tries aren’t tries.

Tigers played with heart. We played to the game plan. It’s clear we are not NRL standard.

Our prized SOO second rower can’t even pass inside to his support players for us to score, and our prized SOO front rower drops balls virtually over the line.

We are a joke.

blue bags

First Grade
game slipped away, like the ball, slippery ball, ball skills, things happens with odd shaped balls, part of the game, bounce of the ball, but when they do stick , outcome will be different , dont worry

Tigers played with heart. We played to the game plan. It’s clear we are not NRL standard.

Our prized SOO second rower can’t even pass inside to his support players for us to score, and our prized SOO front rower drops balls virtually over the line.

We are a joke.

You can blame coaches for certain losses, but sometimes it's on the players. The way they shat the bed multiple times today (be it round 1 rust or something else) is beyond what a coach can really do.

I get the sense that some players are aware the coach will take all the heat for their mistakes.

wibble

Bench

We are a joke.

I feel your pain. Our Origin centre who is leaving the club in a week bombed two try chances (well, was helped a lot with one).

Not getting the fundamentals is both a thing of early rounds, and a thing our teams do.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
You can blame coaches for certain losses, but sometimes it's on the players. The way they shat the bed multiple times today (be it round 1 rust or something else) is beyond what a coach can really do.

I get the sense that some players are aware the coach will take all the heat for their mistakes.

Fundamentally disagree.

Life's Good

Coach

I disagree on the first part of your post because this bloke has had 5+ years & countless scapegoats to coach the discipline needed to a)close out winnable games & b)instill the mongrel needed to
tough out a win. Not too mention ‘I’ve now got the team I want’ from at least 2 years ago. For the on paper quality he has had the team still look, frankly, like a virgin in a brothel.
On the second part of your post I agree. & good, he deserves it for picking plodders like McCrone, Aitken, Lafai when better options existed.

Latest posts