What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints are completely f**ked - McGregor sacked

You all laughed at us for years. But the jokes now on you.

Mary’s free to sign on with another club and it could be with any one of your clubs.

I’m sure his phone is running hot.

I mean with such an impressive record the last 7 years how could anyone pass him up.

Poor guy was pushed out by the new coaching Guru in Dean Young.

I’m sure if he wins half the remaining games of the season he will get a 3 year deal.

I mean with such an impressive record the last 7 years how could anyone pass him up.

I’m sure if he wins half the remaining games of the season he will get a 3 year deal.
You watch him follow in Price’s footsteps and become water boy at Cronulla

Generalzod

Immortal
That article mentioned good ol’ boy Kevvie Walters as a coaching option. I’d say he’s off limits, the Broncos will eventually have the privilege of being coached by Kevvie.
Brisbane Newcastle St George he left in a mess, and they want him back at St George..

BennyV

Referee
You peasant clubs should all be shivering in your boots. The great Dean Young has now taken over and his revolutionary game plan is about the take the competition by storm. You will all be on your knees gasping for air as his ‘middle forwards run hard’ tactics wipe the field with your poor, un-hard-running middle forwards.

Dear Saint George,

You need to stop looking for their new coach.

Uncle Benny comes to you, wrapped in a myrtle and cardinal bow.

Love,

TMH

PS - pretty sure Darius is up for a couple more seasons too.

YoHadrian

Juniors

I'd hire him as a club travel agent. No one else in the NRL could organise such lavish junkets under the guise of self development & motivation.

gerg

Juniors
Such a wonderful campaign from the fan base. I give it 12 months before the same group is smashing up their keyboards furiously again.

Such a wonderful campaign from the fan base. I give it 12 months before the same group is smashing up their keyboards furiously again.

replace “months” with “minutes” and I think you’re right.

Ahhhh... this old thread bobs up again like the unflushable turd..