What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

saints not my cuppa

burrometer

Juniors
why are saints supporters so 1 eyed and so anti souths why cant we all let are balls drop and respect our spots on the ladder and learn from that.

Spike

First Grade
Souths supporters are considered to be lower social class people by St George supporters therefore belittling them makes them feel superior

_Johnsy

Referee
all of us hey.........:roll: :roll: :roll: your comments sure puts this post into perspective.

Dave Q

Coach
I know a few of them, they aint too bad.

As for social class, not too many poor left in the inner city these days.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Spike said:
Souths supporters are considered to be lower social class people by St George supporters therefore belittling them makes them feel superior
Surely that exposes you as a believer in the class structure.

In all my years of supporting rugby league, I have never defined fellow supporters in such terms. You're probably a frustrated union supporter.

Dragon

Coach
Souths have been great to watch this year. If either of our teams get into the 8 ill be cheering them, lets hope we both do.

OP you could learn a bit from Dave Q, one of the best rabbitohs supporters around.

Spike

First Grade
I should have said generally one of the reasons saints supporters belittle souths supporters is due to class. There are always room for exceptions and it's not the only reason. For that I apologise. I don't see how union is relevant to the conversation. Perhaps you could enlighten me, but I don't support it.

Hutty1986

Immortal
burrometer said:
why are saints supporters so 1 eyed and so anti souths why cant we all let are balls drop and respect our spots on the ladder and learn from that.

LOL, what a stupid thread. Myself (and many) Saints fans aren't "anti-souths" at all. They're a great club with fantastic tradition-it's good for the game to see them back potentially in the finals this season.

I'm not anti Souths... but I'm pretty sure you're anti-grammar

drake

First Grade
May I please ask: WTF?

When the bumper sticker brigade were marching to get Souths back in, many of us Saints supporters were there with them.

Please don't post anymore.

_Johnsy

Referee
maybe burrometer needs some spakfilla for that massive chip on his shoulder, anyone else prepared to throw in a few $ to assist ?

Latest posts