What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

The Tigers shaping up as

Junior Tupou also departs the club at the end of the year, while Aidan Sezer appears likely to exit Concord at season’s end.

He's a bit behind here, so he's just assuming with the rest of his comments based on gut feelings.
Aidan Sezar departs for Hull Fc in Super League.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
So Bateman has told the club he is staying for the next 2 years. I'm going to pretend it is a new signing and my memory has been erased.
He was sensational playing for Great Britain. Having a stint back on England after leaving the NRL could really freshen up his resolve.
Great signing.

Nutz

Bench
So Bateman has told the club he is staying for the next 2 years. I'm going to pretend it is a new signing and my memory has been erased.
He was sensational playing for Great Britain. Having a stint back on England after leaving the NRL could really freshen up his resolve.
Great signing.

Richo is also unhappy with a number Wests Tigers players who seemingly had a bad attitude at the Spoon gate game.
More like they were embarrassed.

Nutz

Bench
Great signing.
Good evening Ned