What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints now favorites to sign Lauititi

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
Eye it would.

This would be a fabulous move for Ali in my opinion. He would be given a fresh lease of life moving to Saints, the club wouldn't allow him to lack motivation such is the team spirit at the place.

Ali would also receive the most amazing hero-worshipping ever seen in sport. All the overseas players that come to Saints are loved as if one of our own and he would be a massive favourite.

The fact that people like Big Willie Talau, Dom Feaunati and Apollo Perelini are here would also help him settle in.

HOWEVER this is just the work of Mr Endacott trying to get himself top dollar commission from the transaction. In my opinion he's off to Wigan, the only doubt being that Wigan aren't willing to pay top whack because of the rumours he is lacking motivation. I think Endacott is merely trying to raise the hype surrounding his client, in the hope that Maurice Lindsey's cheque book finger snaps and signs him up to a massive deal.

xXSANDYXx

Bench
i agree with Fairleigh Good!, the saints would keep ali motivated, theyre a great team and ali would be awesome there

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Ian Millward has said he won't be coming here. Unless something happens to change the salary cap situation (which looks doubtful with Stanky set to fight off retirement), I don't think we have enough room. As Fairleigh Good has already pointed out, it's just Frank trying to get a higher price from Uncle Mo ;-)

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Judging you from yesterday's match appearance, you don't need him.
You guy's were on fire, like alway's well done for stopping our rivals on there un-beaten run!

Like Wigan say, who ever they go in for, they never come away empty handed!

Latest posts