What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAINTS number plates

nrlnrl

First Grade
Of course you could just buy brand new plates from here

http://www.myplates.com.au

these are the official suppliers now that the rta has offloaded the job

STG17 is available for $100 upfront and a $50 per year fee ... so basicaly all those other prices are complete bollox

I think the special ones like "SAINTS" or "DRAGONS" are a bit different & as far as prices go, it's just a matter of finding the right person who's prepared to pay 4,5 or even 6 figures for certain plates. Whoever has them probably wants to keep them, but I suppose it's just testing the market out of curiosity.

northernsaint

Juniors
Not shore on your figures Stagger Lee, mine come to $160 order fee & $440 annual fee. At this rate are they an investment or a liabuility. Yes it`s great to be a proud supporter, but as an investment or perhaps in time, handing on to friend or family the original larger/better alternative plate may be more appealing to some. Obviously, saints, dragons or the centenary one 12 DGN offered at mrplates are much more attractive for those proud fanatics.

Last edited:

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors
Of course you could just buy brand new plates from here

http://www.myplates.com.au

these are the official suppliers now that the rta has offloaded the job

STG17 is available for $100 upfront and a $50 per year fee ... so basicaly all those other prices are complete bollox

More like $160 order fee + $440 per year

42345634523.jpg

Stagger Lee

Bench
You are looking at car rego plates :roll:

I was looking at motorcycle plates being a 100% biker...... and no before you ask I am not BIKER DRAGON :sarcasm:

My bad i should have made that clear

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors
You are looking at car rego plates :roll:

I was looking at motorcycle plates being a 100% biker...... and no before you ask I am not BIKER DRAGON :sarcasm:

My bad i should have made that clear

LOL. Fair enough. I wish it was much cheaper though. Such a rip off..