What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

saints vs cronulla, woefull!!!!!!

Well he has been going to Saints games for many years now.

Looks like you've finally decided on a team to suppport dally... for this year anyway.

I know you were keen on Souths for a while. Is there any chance you can give them another shot? ;-)

saints, souths and the warriors. all great clubs.

100yearsRL

Juniors
Oh yeah If we don't win another game this season its been a good one. Beating the Dragons is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet Go u Sharks

mightydragon

Juniors
Tony Caine wouldnt have been the answer. We had Gorrell who was solid, could kick goals and worked well in attack but released him.

MightyRedVee

Juniors
couldnt make the game but watched it on fox with my nephew who was asking me to change channels at half time, they where woeful alright, i was reading an article that reynoldson,cooper,chase,soward, nightingale,saffy and j morris are playing for contracts for next year didnt show apart from soward chase and cooper i wouldnt be in any hurry to pick them for next week.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23488175-23214,00.html

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Brown is glad his dumped, he cant wait to get out of the joint, to make thing worse cooper is expected to anounce he has sighned with leeds or wigan

Gaba

First Grade
Brownie is a magnificent thinker, the sharks wouldnt have expected the dragons to try to score back to back trys, unfortunely for Brownie his team let him down.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
On a constructive note now, what changes can be made. We have lost by a collective 8 points in two games but its the way it was lost thats the killer. I know he is injured and will take some time to be back to his best I reckon we need Young at 5/8. He started looking good there prior to doing his knee and was giving quality ball to our international centres. Apart from that on recent performances, I would drop Ellis and whack Beau Scott on the bench to snap him around. Saffy didnt seem to play many minutes this week. I know Reynoldson dropped the ball off the kick off but he didnt do much wrong. He is not a fancy player but gets about his business without fuss. Ryles went well carting the ball up until his costly indiscretion. Ben Hornby looks to be down a little on form IMO but his standards have been exceptionally high over the years so hard to tell (Im not saying that he needs to be dropped). We need direction in attack and discipline!

We need halves and a hooker.Notmuch really is it........

The intent waas there last night, just not the execution. In my opinion Jamie is not a first grade standard 7, but would be better served with his passing game playing a traditional second receiver role. Rangi won't get renewed, his passing is sub standard, never allowing the backs to catch the ball with any momentum and the defence back pedalling.

None of our hookers are capable of running things around the ruck. Ellis will be gone at years end too. Hornby is on contract for another two seasons after this one, sohe'd be best utilised in the dummy half role. We lookedmuch sharper in attack when he went there in the final 20 last night. I'd lve to get Stuart Flanigan, but I've read he's already done a deal with the Raiders for 09.

Ryles was good last night until that penalty.

There is a massive lack of enthusiasm and direction in the club & Browny can't fix it. If there was any spirirt left in the jumper then they could set for a 96 style season, but the place is just rotten to the core at the moment.

Our saviour has a massive job on his hands.

Ribs

Bench
Ellis had a terrible game, so did Rangi Chase.

Rangi seems undecided as to what he's going to do. Id hate to play outside him on a bad day.

He'll come good though.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
i love the guy, but bloody hell!why !why! why! why! they get paid hundreds of thousands, and this is what they show us, im one frustrated fan like the rest of you guys but i will be back for more punishment, you what i did after the loss to melbourne in the grandfinal! i was out in the middle of the street and took of my st george jumper and started jumping on it, swore i will never follow saints again, lol gues what, i was at the first st george trial game the charity shield match the following year:p

ForestDragon

Juniors
Cut out the stupid penalties and we can start winning more games than we lose IF we can sort out the penalty situation.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
couldn agree more forestDragon, these dumb penalties and and droped balls have to stop cant they get that throught their heads, the funny side of it is that its the same players, thats not realy funny