What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints

Smartman

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
I've read enough.

It's one of those "opposite to the real thing" nics.

If you assume thats what it is.....

You're stupid enough to assume in the first place
icon6.gif

Smartman said:
If you assume thats what it is.....

You're stupid enough to assume in the first place
icon6.gif

It's like this.

You made a stupid remark about a post that you didn't understand in the first place. You apologised for missing the word "series" but we're still waiting on the apology for you being habitually stupid and proving it by not understanding the gist of the post anyway.

When you're ready.....

Sir Biffo

Bench
TV Ted Ellery said:
Actually the real way im con vinced they would argue

Saints/Illawarra 15
Wests Tigers 1

Yeah the same way you "argued" that the St George Illawarra club hadn't won a premiership for 43 years. It was 1979 and the fact that we are a merged entity doesn't mean you count both teams in terms of years since the last premiership!
Using your logic, the Wests Tigers have been around for 204 years (both for 97 since 1908). Clearly doesn't make sense.

Smartman

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
It's like this.

You made a stupid remark about a post that you didn't understand in the first place. You apologised for missing the word "series" but we're still waiting on the apology for you being habitually stupid and proving it by not understanding the gist of the post anyway.

When you're ready.....

Who should i mail the apology to?

icon6.gif

BWNB

First Grade
A team like St George should be better they are a bunch of underachivers that have the best team on paper but cant produce:D

wittyfan

Referee
Smartman said:
Im sorry for any person that witnessed a one year wonder like the Wests Tigers.

icon6.gif

I'm not. Saints are in real strife now. :lol: It's good to see panic and desperation emerge from yet another finals series debacle.

Sir Biffo

Bench
Whats that sullyfan? Final series debacle coming from the man whose team has been a shambles for the last 39 years? We lose the preliminary to the team who goes on to win the grand final, a team who completely outplayed us and actually turned up to play. We didn't, simple as that.

da_sharks

Juniors
Sir Biffo said:
Whats that sullyfan? Final series debacle coming from the man whose team has been a shambles for the last 39 years? We lose the preliminary to the team who goes on to win the grand final, a team who completely outplayed us and actually turned up to play. We didn't, simple as that.

for a second i thought you were a sharks fan due to your large pic in your sig, but then i read it and realised that you are a dragqueen. only your kind of scum will waste their space on degrading other teams to make yourselves feel better about the bunch of chokers that are on your team (coughbarrett...). please, you got beaten by a team that pays there players 400K less than your team. i reckon you guys got roughted in that deal. and also you guys didnt beat the sharks, the sharks lost to you guys, so i wouldnt really be proud of that...

yeah, yeah, yeah
cronulla - 39 years and won fug all

dragqueens - bunch of chokers (coughbarrett...)
west tigers - well done but try and keep benji and scotty now...
mitsubishi electric bulldogs - lol. what can i say.... quick, duck! oh there goes another stun grenade.

Sir Biffo

Bench
da_sharks said:
for a second i thought you were a sharks fan due to your large pic in your sig, but then i read it and realised that you are a dragqueen. only your kind of scum will waste their space on degrading other teams to make yourselves feel better about the bunch of chokers that are on your team (coughbarrett...). please, you got beaten by a team that pays there players 400K less than your team. i reckon you guys got roughted in that deal. and also you guys didnt beat the sharks, the sharks lost to you guys, so i wouldnt really be proud of that...

yeah, yeah, yeah

mitsubishi electric bulldogs - lol. what can i say.... quick, duck! oh there goes another stun grenade.

Mate you say only my kind of scum would degrade other teams to make myself feel better and then you go on to try and reassure yourself that you made the right call to support the sharks when you decided you liked the pretty colours on the 500000000th jersey in the last 5 years by degrading 4 other teams including your own.

Get over yourself you twat.

drake

First Grade
da_sharks said:

yeah, yeah, yeah

I was hoping you were gone for good.

Dragons are chokers you say, but we were the stranglers of Cronulla Sutherland premiership hopes v39.0.

wittyfan

Referee
Sir Biffo said:

My team isn't hyped up to high heaven. If Brown and Doust go, your mob might just get over the line sometime soon.

At the moment the joint is tearing itself apart. :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
drake said:
Dragons are chokers you say, but we were the stranglers of Cronulla Sutherland premiership hopes v39.0.

Stranglers? :lol:

Tony Archer was the one that killed us in 2005.

Hopefully over the off-season he would have learnt that forward passes aren't actually allowed in rugby league.

Sir Biffo

Bench
sullyfan said:
Stranglers? :lol:

Tony Archer was the one that killed us in 2005.

Hopefully over the off-season he would have learnt that forward passes aren't actually allowed in rugby league.

sullyfan, it's time to take your medication. Back to reality.

God-King Dean

Immortal
LOL at Shark fans. Forever in St Georges shadow.

Some Tigers fans believe their club has won 15 premierships, some believe 1
Some Dragon fans believe we've won 15, some believe 0
Repetitive as f**k

Latest posts