What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Salary Cap Compliant) Team List Round 13 vs Cowboys

emjaycee

Coach
Is BA going to copy and paste in order to keep the Salary Cap auditor off our back for another week?

With the game not on till next Monday, I don't think we will see any changes this far away from kick off to the 1-17 v Panthers.

eels_fan

First Grade
Lussick is available this round, which means he pushes a non-top 25 player out of the squad, being Álvaro or Wicks (obvious decision).

emjaycee

Coach
I had forgotten about Darcy (is that hard to do?) so yep, Alvaro out and Lussick in.

Tommy Coco

Juniors
I would be happy for Darcy to play the remainder of the year for us, even starting. Even though he is leaving he played well in our first couple of games. If you compare those to the games we played with Terepo I wouldve thought the w/ Darcy form was better? Dunno haven't bother to check.

hindy111

Post Whore
Lussick > Alvaro
Gower > Seph/Pauli

I reckon you will see Seph kept in the side. He did ok and is the safer option.Pauli has not been that good in his few games in first grade.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Lussick > Alvaro
Gower > Seph/Pauli

I reckon you will see Seph kept in the side. He did ok and is the safer option.Pauli has not been that good in his few games in first grade.

I agree with that. I reckon Pauli will be dropped, even if he's not suspended, perhaps a stint in NSW Cup might learn his lesson.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I get the feeling baring injury, if Darcey doesn't get picked this we won't be seeing too much of him for the rest of the year

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Official team

1. Reece Robinson
2. Semi Radradra
3. Will Hopoate
4. Brad Takairangi
5. Ryan Morgan
6. Corey Norman
7. Chris Sandow
8. Junior Paulo
9. Nathan Peats
10. Tim Mannah (c)
11. Manu Ma’u
12. Tepai Moeroa
13. Anthony Watmough
Interchange:
14. David Gower
15. Daniel Alvaro
16. Danny Wicks
17. Pauli Pauli

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2015/06/02/team_list_nrl_eels_v.html

So, bar another horror run of injuries, we are finally looking at the eternal NRL demise of Joseph Paulo. :D

Considering cap issues and available players, this is the squad I would pick to defeat the Cowgirls. If this squad was kept in tack for many rounds to come and played well we will affirm our 2015 top 8 status. May the winning pending-streak continue.

Last edited:
That's a great team. The salary cap is clearly a wonderful thing.

(Although it doesn't explain how Alvaro can play if Lussick and Sepha are available)

Latest posts