What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salary cap issue

PARRACHILEAN

Juniors
Hello fellow parra fans i have had a discussion with a friend. We were chating about salary cap breaches over the years. he feels evryteam has breached the cap one way or the other. I pretty sure parra have never been fined or breached the cap can anyone confirm this ?????

Suitman

Post Whore
PARRACHILEAN said:
Hello fellow parra fans i have had a discussion with a friend. We were chating about salary cap breaches over the years. he feels evryteam has breached the cap one way or the other. I pretty sure parra have never been fined or breached the cap can anyone confirm this ?????

You are wrong.

I remember something about a hairdresser. :lol:

Suity

planeteels

Juniors
parra (as is the case with most ckubs) been find for minor infringements, mainly stemming from using more players as a result of injury and also reaching finals etc etc

and we had the minor issue of salary diversion to a players wife who was allegedly being paid good money to wax players legs etc

jono

Juniors
The hairdresser thing was Dallas Weston's wife and her beauty salon circa 1994 , but we got fined I think about 10 large around the same time , and came 2nd last .
I think it was in Fatty's biography where he interviewed Brett Kenny and asked him about the breach , and said ,"Fair dinkum , you blokes break the cap and run 2nd last , you and Sterlo must be getting all the money"

Latest posts