What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Burgess returns to South Sydney

Usain Bolt

Bench
image_1.jpeg

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Welp, that puts Souffs back in the frame for the 8. I love how they can get Burgess but we can't get Te'o and Parra can't get Folau.

BlueandGold

Juniors
Welp, that puts Souffs back in the frame for the 8. I love how they can get Burgess but we can't get Te'o and Parra can't get Folau.

I hear ya man.

Dont worry that Cap auditor that denied my team a perfectly good back ended contract for Falau to return to the NRL is no longer in his job, thank f**k for that.

Loosing Falau to Rugby was a debacle all of Mr Shuberts making.

bedlam breakout

Juniors
watched this break over here in uk this aft, will there be a press conference? would love to see him have a sly dig at ru - don't blame him - its dark at 4.30 cold and wet and down right miserable over here at this time of year and its the ru season as well!!!!!!!!!!

POPEYE

Coach
Next best thing to players staying where they belong is coming back to where they belong

BODISGOD

Bench
watched this break over here in uk this aft, will there be a press conference? would love to see him have a sly dig at ru - don't blame him - its dark at 4.30 cold and wet and down right miserable over here at this time of year and its the ru season as well!!!!!!!!!!

Why would he have a sly dig at rugby union? He was given an opportunity, it didn't work out for him or England. End off.

BranVan3000

Coach

Who are the Broncos losing in order to sign Teo? Souths have lost a fair few with no other signings and may have to lose more to accomodate Sam

He's looking very foolish right now. He goes for 1 year, fails, and crawls back with his tail between his legs. So predictable.

LOL @ him trying to play midfield like SBW. He doesn't have that versatility.

BunniesMan

Immortal
We're baaaaaaaack. 7th in 2015. The best forward in the world hops on board. Club legend. 2016 should be a certain top 4 and premiership contention.

BunniesMan

Immortal
He's looking very foolish right now. He goes for 1 year, fails, and crawls back with his tail between his legs. So predictable.

Who cares about Union. They have too many players. He is a natural superstar at League.

Brutus

Referee
Burgess played several union tests in just his first year playing the code.

Hardly a failure.

He reached the top of the tree in English union in just 1 year.

BranVan3000

Coach

I'm sure Sam would have looked a lot better if England themselves hadn't been garbage and they actually used him in his club position