What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Thaiday

TheRam

Coach
About the only thing worth watching on the None telecast is Danika Mason. Very good presenter and so hot to look at. I hope FOX poach her like they did Yvonne Sampson and give her her own show too.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
11351D8C-670E-4C68-850E-6CB8E9474364.jpeg
Kayo is shit. Freezes every 2 minutes and then just gets stuck at 100%. Close and open then happens again a few minutes later. Before anyone asks, I have fast internet and other streaming services never freeze

Reactions: Vee

some11

Referee
Kayo is shit. Freezes every 2 minutes and then just gets stuck at 100%. Close and open then happens again a few minutes later. Before anyone asks, I have fast internet and other streaming services never freeze
I was having issues tonight, might have something to do with everyone on the free trial with the footy/F1 season starting?

They launched for the cricket season but now's the real test.

magpie_man

Juniors
Sam Thaiday is like the attention-craving kid in high school who isn't all that bright but carries on like a clown to get a few laughs.
As the early years of high school come and go, the laughs begin to dry up so he gets more and more outrageous in a desperate attempt to remain relevant.
In the end, he only ever can hang around with every fresh batch of Year 7 kids before they quickly outgrow him.
It ends with him getting shift work at his local supermarket and doing laps of the high school in his Commodore trying to relive the glory days.

gordsy

Juniors
He is awful, Mind you I did laugh when he called Sam Burgess soft, Thaiday never found a brawl he couldn't be third man into.

Last edited:

Delboy

First Grade
Thaiday is bad, but Anasta and Blocker are clueless dribblers, how on earth do they get a gig. They get upstaged every week by Lara Pitt who makes them look as dense as they really are.

mongoose

Coach
he was so bad on the sunday footy show. Just looked out of place, didn't have anything to add except cliches, seemed as if he didn't even care about the footy

As opposed to when it was NSWankers getting all the jobs? I don't like JT or Thaiday either but I don't see the difference between them and Anasta, Kimmorley and a stack of others.

Sorry but do you see people defending Anasta, Kimmorley et al here? Nope. Get the Qld sized chip off your shoulder.

insert.pause

First Grade
it was cringe worthy, Nine have a very narrow view of NRL fans and on every level they refuse to listen to their audience. When people would rather pay than watch their "free" broadcast you would think they would take the hint, but no, they're far to arrogant for that!

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Sam Thaiday is like the attention-craving kid in high school who isn't all that bright but carries on like a clown to get a few laughs.
As the early years of high school come and go, the laughs begin to dry up so he gets more and more outrageous in a desperate attempt to remain relevant.
In the end, he only ever can hang around with every fresh batch of Year 7 kids before they quickly outgrow him.
It ends with him getting shift work at his local supermarket and doing laps of the high school in his Commodore trying to relive the glory days.
he also ate all the pies