What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Same Scenario As Anderson At Roosters

gustarny

Juniors
We look slow not interested and as if we dont even care like the roosters looked under Chris Anderson the coach has to go and wholesale changes are needed in the forwards yes Mr hagan Forwards not backs.

Mr Opinionated

Juniors
We look slow not interested and as if we dont even care like the roosters looked under Chris Anderson the coach has to go and wholesale changes are needed in the forwards yes Mr hagan Forwards not backs.

Hagan won't resign
And you can bet your house Fitzy won't fire him

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I am not to sure we look uninterested, I just think we are poorly coached. Gee defending on our line we wait for opposition to come to us, all they have to do is falling over the line, we should be meeting them half way.

stuke

Bench
defence, especially on your line, is all about attitide. the soft tries and easy yards that teams gain against us are a good indication of our teams.

gustarny

Juniors
No mate just dont want to damage my self or any of my property so just taking it out on the forum.I am very angry tho. if i use my season tickets again this year the coach and Fitzy will get a gobfull i guarantee it.

_goParra

Juniors
No mate just dont want to damage my self or any of my property so just taking it out on the forum.I am very angry tho. if i use my season tickets again this year the coach and Fitzy will get a gobfull i guarantee it.

:lol::lol: Dont we all feel the same...

Latest posts