What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sammy Boi is confirmed

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well guys the news we've been waiting for is official.

I'm feeling excited, emotional with a couple of tears in my eye.

Hold on...........

But, but................

Souths are well over the cap said inexpert,

But, but............

Souths also have to lose Reynolds and Tom too said drool.

Sucked in to the bloody geniuss on LU especially on the main forum.

Let's rejoice my fellow brothers, Glory, Glory:D:D

Rabbits20

Immortal
wooooooo! :lol:

:lol::lol:

I'm feeling emotional plus excited.

A few minutes ago I was crying with happy tears. I don't cry too often. Great great great news for our club:cool:

As ak type this tears are coming back.

Massive for our club alien to have Sammy boi home where he belongs!!!!!!!!

Sucked in LU idiots. Cop that!!!!!!!!!!

Alien did you like my truth telling re drool and inexperts garbage in the last couple of weeks????????

alien

Referee

A few minutes ago I was crying with happy tears. I don't cry too often. Great great great news for our club:cool:

Alien did you like my truth telling re drool and inexperts garbage in the last couple of weeks????????

haha yep, and it is good news!

I said Reynolds will be gone when his contract is up, it will still happen. He's not happy with a lot of things, it's why he wanted a release.

Tom is gone to the NFL if a team wants him, if not he stays at Souffs.

I am the teller of truths.

DiegoNT

First Grade
I said Reynolds will be gone when his contract is up, it will still happen. He's not happy with a lot of things, it's why he wanted a release.

If hayne can't make it in the nfl then i don't think Tom will. He apperently wants to play tight end (my knowledge of American football isn't the best but I think tight end is a cross between an offensive line player and wide receiver), if he can't catch a nice simple pass of isaac luke he has no hope of catching a zinger of a quarterback with pressure coming from all sides

GGTSS

Juniors
Reynolds definitely won't be leaving, he's Souths through and through.
If anything Keary will go after 2016 and we'll promote Cody Walker in to the starting side.
That'll give us money to both retain and sign talent where needed.

Good god 20. Don't go posting stuff like that. It may be the truth but some on this site will give you such a hard time mate

If hayne can't make it in the nfl then i don't think Tom will. He apperently wants to play tight end (my knowledge of American football isn't the best but I think tight end is a cross between an offensive line player and wide receiver), if he can't catch a nice simple pass of isaac luke he has no hope of catching a zinger of a quarterback with pressure coming from all sides
You underestimate the power of the Russel Crowe.

He will make it that every time Turgess drops it he'll get a 5 yard penalty.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Reynolds definitely won't be leaving, he's Souths through and through.
If anything Keary will go after 2016 and we'll promote Cody Walker in to the starting side.
That'll give us money to both retain and sign talent where needed.

Agree.

Rabbits20

Immortal

It was garbage media talk re Reynolds.

He is South Sydney through and through.