What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow contract

innsaneink

Referee
Just a few questions on Sandows situation currently....

1. Have Souths offered him a deal at all and he's holding out?
2. Have Souths not offered any deal, seems they dont want him?
3. Was Sutton re-signed for 3 years or 5?

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
sutton got 3 years...

there's an offer on the table from souths, and its considerably less then what the eels are offering. from what i know, chris loves it here, and will take reasonable unders to stay.... but every man has his price, and if richo doesn't come to the ball game soon, we may have a problem on our hands

Shenry4

Juniors
Yep and you guys are going watch him excel at parra, as his career peaks and what bennett predicts to be future maroon halfback - and complain about it for years to come. Come back to this forum this time next year.

See you then!

Noa

First Grade
Questions have to be asked why his contract was done after Merritt, Sutton, etc.

Morale of the story is never, ever try to low-ball your general.

Jimmy Smooth

Juniors
Richo should find a way to keep him. Honestly, whatever is neccersary to get him back at souths should be done....boy is he adding vaule to his price week after week making parra's offer ever so more tempting. To be quite honest, would have no spite if Sandow moved to Parra.

BranVan3000

Coach
Questions have to be asked why his contract was done after Merritt, Sutton, etc.

Morale of the story is never, ever try to low-ball your general.

He was offered a contract at the same time as them, after Maguire approved. Sutton and Merritt resigned, Chris is still weighing his options

I doubt we low-balled him, we would've offered him his worth as he has been sporadic for two years and is only now finding some consistency. Eels desperation came out of left field, they are offering him more than he is worth but he has a lot of potential

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
the eels are a basket case for mine... i don't think chris would excel there. everyone knows he wants to stay. it's just a matter of how much management want him to stay

innsaneink

Referee
the eels are a basket case for mine... i don't think chris would excel there. everyone knows he wants to stay. it's just a matter of how much management want him to stay
Yeah, I cant even picture him there....dont think his footy would progress there either, Ozzy's a mug and theyre recruiting pensioners.
Rusty loves CS so Im led to believe, doubt he'll let him go

Latest posts