What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow is leaving souths....just announced on 2ky

theicemandanno

Juniors
Tk and slats reporting shane Richardson devastated at the loss of sandow, reported to have said he has met an offer like one from Alan bond.....

TheParraboy

Staff member
stupid lil sandow, should hold off another 3 weeks, wed offer 750k per year by then...

natheel

Coach
Well feels good to have a bit of closure on who our half will be for 2012,13 and 14. Good signing and I feel he will b worth every cent

TheParraboy

Staff member
550k, boy if sandow doesnt deliver he is gonna be coping it 1000 x what robbo has been

Snoochies

First Grade
South Sydney confirm halfback Chris Sandow will leave the Rabbitohs and sign with Parramatta

South Sydney confirmed Chris Sandow will leave the NRL club at the end of the season, before club owner Russel Crowe posted on his Twitter that the halfback had signed a lucrative contract with Parramatta.

NRL on Fox: This Week

787671-nrl-on-fox.jpg

NRL on Fox this week has a rep footy special.

We'll be joined live from camp by Kangaroos hooker Cam Smith and have a one-on-one chat with Kiwis skipper Benji Marshall.

Country coach Laurie Daley will join us live from Albury and we’ll have the latest from the City camp too.

Special guest panelist Brett Kimmorley will be on board and Shane Shackleton from Parramatta has a shot at the Props Pentathlon.

It's all on NRL on Fox this Wednesday from 7.30pm (EST) on Fox Sports 2HD and Fox Sports 2.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

"Chris Sandow to Parramatta at $550k a year," Crowe wrote on his Twitter account.
It is believed the Eels have offered Sandow a $2 million deal, an offer the Rabbitohs were unable to match.
Rabbitohs chief executive hinted that Sandow's decision was monetary based in a club media statement.
"Unfortunately for us he has met his Alan Bond," Richardson said.
"We're very disappointed to learn of Chris's decision but we wish him the best for the future."

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...f-the-nrl-season/story-fn2mcuj6-1226049574427

the_eel

Juniors
Get the feeling Rus in Trying to take pressure off himself and souths mgmt by tossing up 550k

I agree. Im sure the Eels have paid overs for Sandow to get the ball rolling with the first signing but there is no way way they would have paid $550 a season.

natheel

Coach
Well feels good to have a bit of closure on who our half will be for 2012,13 and 14. Good signing and I feel he will b worth every cent

zipzip man

Juniors
Man I hope that we didn't pay 550 a season for him that's like Cooper Cronk, JT money and he ain't no CC or JT.

natheel

Coach
Well eels are already denying they paid in excess of 500k I'd say he will be on 450k max

Latest posts