What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow staying at Souths

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well at least we'll have shit loads of money to spend,

obviously this guys word is not worth a pinch of salt if he agreed to terms then did a backflip

lewiscook

Juniors
That is truely fustrating.
Yes we do have lots of money, but it doesn't help when you can't spend it.
f**k sake this is annoying.

Let's give Sandow some credit he rayed loyal to Souths.

Some questions have now got to be asked of Osbourne as to why he cannot close player deals.

Kornstar

Coach
Thanks Newmanj

Can't say i am that upset, i know we have no-one but i will worry if we have no-one by the start of next season, not in May the year before......

newmanj

Juniors
Lol @ the done deals!

So was Tom Symonds!

Still a good chance with Hopoate, however, a half is ESSENTIAL!

born an eel

Bench
didn't we tell him "not to worry, it's only a rebuilding year", things will suddenly change next year.

We will not be able to attract anybody unless we offer more on the park. Our club has looked unprofessional in the past and players are not prepared to gamble with their careers.

Sandow got what he wanted more money out of Rusty, if he really wanted to come to parra he would have signed weeks ago. We won't get anyone better than we all ready have for 2012 memberships will drop, the sky will fall, i repeat the sky will fall.

ParraSteve

Juniors
Sandow played us like a fiddle, He verbally agreed 3 times didnt he? surely we should have made sure a contract was signed after the 2nd time.

Latest posts