What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow staying at Souths

Has there been official word on this?

If this is the case, then personally I am very frustrated at again missing out on a talent who is actually in the prime of his career.

Having a wallet full of cash, and nobody willing to sell us their skills is very worrying.

I can't help but keep coming back to the fact that the way the management of this club has been running (media leaks, coaches sacked contrary to publicly stated assurances) has a lot to do with our inability to sign a marquee player, or even a quality player under 30.

The above examples are only what has been made known in the general media. Who knows in rugby league circles, where insider industry information is even more informative, how bad our clubs name is at the moment?

Avenger

Immortal
We are a f**king rabble. I hope 3p get shown the door and their fat mate Ossy joins them. Even Cronulla were able to attract Graham and Jeremy Smith. We have the Kiwi coach and get nobody. What a disgrace. If morts and robson are our halves in 2012 I will f**king lose it.

lewiscook

Juniors

If this is the case, then personally I am very frustrated at again missing out on a talent who is actually in the prime of his career.

Having a wallet full of cash, and nobody willing to sell us their skills is very worrying.

I can't help but keep coming back to the fact that the way the management of this club has been running (media leaks, coaches sacked contrary to publicly stated assurances) has a lot to do with our inability to sign a marquee player, or even a quality player under 30.

The above examples are only what has been made known in the general media. Who knows in rugby league circles, where insider industry information is even more informative, how bad our clubs name is at the moment?

Exactly.

Seriously why would Sandow even wont to come to our club?
It's like him entering a retirement home full of gossiping old women.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

nothing official, it was posted by newmanj whom I have met, he seems to be well connected at the club

so you can choose to believe it or not

84 Baby

Referee
I actually think this is more of a curse then a blessing. Sandow (or manager) would have heard we have the economy of a South American nation available in our cap and would have liked a massive portion of that space. I suggest we maybe didn't go hard enough early to really entice him to not defer back to Rusty

HevyDevy

Coach
Just looking at the most recent threads showing on the home page.

Parramatta Eels - "Sandow staying at Souths"

South Sydney - "Sandow signs with Parra"

:lol:

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
We are a f**king rabble. I hope 3p get shown the door and their fat mate Ossy joins them. Even Cronulla were able to attract Graham and Jeremy Smith. We have the Kiwi coach and get nobody. What a disgrace. If morts and robson are our halves in 2012 I will f**king lose it.

Its ridiculous.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

this is why you need a sense of humour to follow the Eels

newmanj

Juniors
I for one, am not that upset. Anyone that agrees to terms 3 times, and still doesnt come here, doesnt really want to play for the eels.

The good news. We still have the money to spend. We will make some signings that will make us all excited for next year.

Nil stress.

Delboy

First Grade
Shows what influence Rusty Crowe has, worked his nuts off behind the3 scenes and played on Sandows conscience

We can't get all tied up, Feleti was offered more money from the Beagles and he stayed for less, can't have it both ways.

He is not going to another club, and Jeremy Smith signed before SK was appointed. DA didn't want him, go figure , and Graham was over rated and over paid and is only a slight improvement on the numpties we have currently

84 Baby

Referee

That's cause he's stringing both teams along and signing with Brisbane

Latest posts