What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow staying at Souths

The Colonel

Immortal
$500,000 a season? :lol: F**k that. We are desperate if we have gone back to them again...... and while I realise we need to sign a halfback, that is money reserved for Thurston or Marshall and certainly not for a halfback that hasn't even got his team into the top eight yet.

Avenger

Immortal
$500,000 a season? :lol: F**k that. We are desperate if we have gone back to them again...... and while I realise we need to sign a halfback, that is money reserved for Thurston or Marshall and certainly not for a halfback that hasn't even got his team into the top eight yet.
I agree its too much. The media have been pulling themselves over 2 breaks he made last week. Hayne has been doing it for 5 years.

SDM

First Grade
So the telegraph was wrong, he has only been offered 1.95mil.
Source: Mathematics.

Suitman

Post Whore
You are a strange individual tbh.

Next.

That's also a strange comment.
I've never met you. I couldn't call you strange although I think some of your comments are.
You've never met me, but are so ready to make a judgement.
Weird.

Suity

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Gee it is all happening out eels land, sh*t I go to work then come back on this afternoon and apparently we have offered Sandow 500k and Reedy is leaving. Gee might have to stay home tomorrow

I know!

I've spent all f**ken night trying to catch up because I have to have the last word in every thread!

Latest posts