What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
If you had a lash on us here and there, no one would bat an eyelid.

When all we see from you is post after post of putdowns on our club, all over LU, from your StMerge board, Roosters Board, Main Board and now on our Board, you expect us not to notice that?

i didn't realise i had such a loyal bunch of followers who read everything i post across all the forums...

i should start producing t-shirts & merchandise to cash in..

We get it Muzby, you think we are a joke and you hate us.

hate is such a strong word... i don't hate you..

This is out club, and we are going to defend it when we see braindead champions like you trying to get cheap points at our expense.

Post on maggot.

go with whatever you like zig.. you can choose to ignore the fact that there may be an issue with management that has lead to two high profile negotations going against you after being "sure things", and choose to simply spray insults instead of discussing an issue, thats your call..

LOL @ you. Of course it was about the cash. He told Parra he was staying at Souths then Parra increased the offer by 50-100k so he changed his mind. He's laughing all the way to the bank

so you were in the room for the negotations hey? it's always good to have an insdier who can spill the beans on the truth.. can you let on what else happened? how was russell during the whole process?

Muzby, you can f##k off too!

not if you don't say please..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Trade right now. Taylor for Hindmarsh, let's do this.

Are you kidding? Taylor's twice the player Hindmarsh is. He's a better attacking player than Hindy ever was, even at his peak.

Taylor is awesome. Probably the best attacking back-rower in the game. That said, he's not a good defensive back-rower at all. Front-row might be more his go.

But ironically, with Nathan Hindmarsh you guys would probably be topping the table right now. With Taylor our defence would still be shithouse.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
go with whatever you like zig.. you can choose to ignore the fact that there may be an issue with management that has lead to two high profile negotations going against you after being "sure things", and choose to simply spray insults instead of discussing an issue, thats your call..

If you think Souths don't have pulling power you're f**king mental. Souths' problem is they have too many stars.

You'd hope their new coach will fix that.

Last edited:

Ziggy the God

First Grade
i didn't realise i had such a loyal bunch of followers who read everything i post across all the forums...

You only try to discuss issues each time I pull you up.

Your thinly veiled 'humour' is nothing more than trash.

BunniesMan

Immortal

so you were in the room for the negotations hey? it's always good to have an insdier who can spill the beans on the truth.. can you let on what else happened? how was russell during the whole process?

not if you don't say please..
So 2 negotiations went against us and it's a sign of shithouse management? When the negotiations of Taylor/Burgess/Burgess 2.0/Inglis went our way did you think that was a sign of our awesome management?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You only try to discuss issues each time I pull you up.

Your thinly veiled 'humour' is nothing more than trash.

really? maybe actually read what's posted instead of just seeing an opposition supporter and immediately thinking it's a dig...

i don't bother trying humour in this forum..

whats up doc

Juniors
really? maybe actually read what's posted instead of just seeing an opposition supporter and immediately thinking it's a dig...

Mate, every post of yours is a dig. Don't even bother pretending it's not.

Ziggy the God

First Grade

Read what, some inane comment followed by a picture you googled? That covers the majority of your posts.

You don't discuss issues. All you post is put downs.

Do what you want, but don't expect not to be pulled up on it.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
So 2 negotiations went against us and it's a sign of shithouse management? When the negotiations of Taylor/Burgess/Burgess 2.0/Inglis went our way did you think that was a sign of our awesome management?

point 1. the negotiations i am referring to both took similar turns - you were "sure things" and then at the 11th hour it didn't come off... two may be a co-incidence, but if it happens a third time, it will be a trend.. and then that's a problem..

point 2. you really think the way inglis was handled was "awesome"? because of souths he very nearly went to AFL...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Read what, some inane comment followed by a picture you googled? That covers the majority of your posts.

so the post in this thread that started you bitching, what picture was posted there?

or did the photo of sandow and the dolphin get to you that badly?

You don't discuss issues. All you post is put downs.

Do what you want, but don't expect not to be pulled up on it.

no dramas. i'll be sure to PM you everything before i post it, just so you can make sure it's all good..

Ziggy the God

First Grade
so the post in this thread that started you bitching, what picture was posted there?

or did the photo of sandow and the dolphin get to you that badly?

no dramas. i'll be sure to PM you everything before i post it, just so you can make sure it's all good..

Nice try acting like you do not know what we are talking about, by then being facetious.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Nice try acting like you do not know what we are talking about, by then being facetious.

oh i know what you're on about, however if i was trying to be mean & put you guys down, i'd just come out and say it directly..

which i can, if you like, however that helps no-one..

Mr Spock!

Referee
oh i know what you're on about, however if i was trying to be mean & put you guys down, i'd just come out and say it directly..

which i can, if you like, however that helps no-one..

I know some of my fellow souths supporters like to egg other teams on and put cr#p on them. Some people get a kick out of stirring. Out of laughing at other people's misery. I don't understand why they do it. Souths lack of success over the 35 years I have followed them, through the finals chokes in the 80s (we just honestly weren't good enough), the financial mismanagement, the loss of my team, the coaching disasters, the loss of talent, causes me to be humble about our chances. It's why I won't go putting cr#p on other teams.

I grieve for the loss of our traditional teams and rugby league. I have no joy from clubs feasting on Cronulla's carcass.

It also wasn't that long ago that Dragons fans were calling for Doust's head.

For all the rubbish we have had to put up with, where our first grade teams probably wouldn't beat your reserve grade teams, you have 2 premierships to show for it more than us over 40 years.

Now go back to your own forum and gloat over your second premiership in 40 years or go to the Sharks or Jets forums and make fun of them.

whats up doc

Juniors
I know some of my fellow souths supporters like to egg other teams on and put cr#p on them. Some people get a kick out of stirring. Out of laughing at other people's misery. I don't understand why they do it. Souths lack of success over the 35 years I have followed them, through the finals chokes in the 80s (we just honestly weren't good enough), the financial mismanagement, the loss of my team, the coaching disasters, the loss of talent, causes me to be humble about our chances. It's why I won't go putting cr#p on other teams.

I grieve for the loss of our traditional teams and rugby league. I have no joy from clubs feasting on Cronulla's carcass.

For all the rubbish we have had to put up with, where our first grade teams probably wouldn't beat your reserve grade teams, you have 2 premierships to show for it more than us over 40 years.

Now go back to your own forum and gloat over your second premiership in 40 years or go to the Sharks or Jets forums and make fun of them.
:clap:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

spocky, i appreciate your measured attitude, however i will continue to read and post wherever the action is at that particular moment, be it "my own" forum, or "somebody else's" forum (not all of us see it that way..)

but if reading my posts really offends you, feel free to click here and you won't have to worry anymore.. (ziggy, it may be best for your blood pressure if you do too..)

Latest posts