What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow

Parra Pride

Coach
If he keeps this form up he'll be worth every f**king cent we're paying him, hell I'd even say we got him for a bargain withe the new salary cap in place

hugzy

Juniors
Always liked him, met him at a night club once wasnt short of confidence thats for sure.

Gronk

Staff member
He's upped his line speed and was always asking questions. He made Seffa & Hayne look like slugs.

Wise Old Eel

Juniors
It's amazing what a difference a decent coach makes isn't it? We all know Sandow has the ability, you just have to know how to get the best out of him. You can't be buying free-flowing-off-the-cuff players and asking them to stick to a [boring, ineffective] structure.

Two games in and I am happy with what Ricky has done with the team so far.

WOE

TheRam

Coach
What a great player.

Dare I say it, but if he keeps it up and is consistent at the level that he is showing right now, then only Johnathan Thurston is better then him.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
His last two matches, he's allowed himself to run the football more, try those little trick shots and have a good kicking game. Outstanding.

Hope he keeps it up.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Am loving his kicking game and speed. 100% improvement on last year. That said it has helped him heaps having Mannah playing to ability and Darcy and Mitch contributing strongly as well.
Fui is a traditionally slow starter. Once he hits his straps. LOOK OUT, Sandow will be even better.

natheel

Coach
I was expecting him to have a rough game last night but I think we will see more consistent performances from sandow than from hayne this year

mickdo

Coach
The kicking game is the thing I'm liking the best lately. Next to scoring tries there's nothing more important than playing as much as possible of the game in the opposition half.

Parra Pride

Coach
The kicking game is the thing I'm liking the best lately. Next to scoring tries there's nothing more important than playing as much as possible of the game in the opposition half.

If only it wasn't constantly undone by Ben Smith with yet another stupid penalty.

oneguy

Juniors
Loving his form at the moment. I thought he missed having Kelly out there on Thursday. The stuttering style of Paulo and Roberts I don't think blends well with Sandow. Need an organiser to guide the team. With Kelly out, I'd like to see Hayne there. But back to 1 when Kelly returns.

Our long kicking game is good but the short one where we should be getting repeat sets of six is non existant. Sandow, Hayne need to learn that we don't need to score off every set of six.

yy_cheng

Coach
I don't get the Kelly love. He didn't play the whole match against the warriors where I found him quiet and was out alot of last year. He has not proven himself a good combination with sandow

I don't think Roberts not Paulo are either but just don't get these thoughts or wishes that Kelly is the answer

Our defence is good now. We need to work on bread and butter set move plays rather than the Paulo jumping around, Robert kicking out the back or Hayne kicking to Blair on the second

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
What a great player.

Dare I say it, but if he keeps it up and is consistent at the level that he is showing right now, then only Johnathan Thurston is better then him.

Cooper Cronk has been playing as well as this for years.

Lets not put pressure on him by making these types of comparisons. Just enjoy that he is finally playing with some passion and enthusiasm.

Still plenty of room for improvement in his game if you ask me. We had a lot of ball in attacking positions in the second half but didn't have enough composure to cross the line. It reminded me of some of the close ones we lost in 2011.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Sandow played great under Lang at the Rabbitohs, and now he's playing great under Stuart.
For some reason he didn't go too good last year under Kearney.
I'm glad he's back to his normal self. Great player.