What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sat R3 - Sharks v Rabbitohs *Live scores & discussion*

coolumsharkie

Referee
Covell is really playing well thats for sure. Word is Thommo is a starter so thats a big plus for the Sharks. Hard to say who will win this one I'm guessing a close match.

Peachey may come back to haunt us tonight I think.

Form
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Sharks by plenty
Sharks have been close to the form side of the competition, and have only lost 1 game, with a line ball decision going against them in the pivital moments of the game. Rabbitohs have scrambled through against some inept sides.

When it comes down to it the Rabbitohs will loose there spark. Kimmorleys playing for a contract, and when Kimmorley is on song, there is no better in game. Covell showed his brilliance last week, and when hes in form, the Sharks are at that deadliest.

Sharks by 20.

First Try Scorer: Kearney
Last Try Scorer: Covell
Halftime: 18-4
Fulltime: 30-8
Man of match: Kimmorley

Form Side :lol:, usually if your the form side, you have to be on a dominant winning streak.

Cowboys, Warriors, Souths etc, are the form sides of the comp.

Kimmorley's playing for a contract ???, i reckon he will be asking for a release very shortly.

The Rabbits defence and attack were close to perfect against the Eels, the sharks have been in OK form, the panthers game, they were terrific, and against gold coast, not bad, but if they carried the panthers game form over, they probably would of won.

Souths, well i didnt think we played overly that great against the roosters, our attack was a really flat, and had several opportunities to strike, and we didnt take them, our defence was very good, and imo, that was what won us the game.

The Eels game, first half we could of been better, we had most of the possession, and we were attacking strong, and were well and truly the dominant side, where we were only up by 6, at half time, blew a few chances, second half, was probably the best half of football I have seen since re-admission, our defence was one notch up from the roosters game, and our attacking plays were sticking, the eels imo didnt play overly that bad, we just played brilliant.

Cayless and PJ Marsh had great for the Eels, whilst i thought brett finch and Tim Smith was ok at times, steered the play in the right direction, and ran the ball hard. Our defence was just rock solid.

This Game:

It really depends on our start of the year form away from home, i dont particulary think it will do us much bad, but the sharks did play well against the panthers at home.

I think our forwards will be too strong, especially if thommo is out, he brings lots of experience to the sharks pack.

Souths by 8

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
As of yesterday they'd passed fitness tests. We'll know by 6:30pm.

spider

Coach
raidersfan said:
Are Dykes, Pomeroy, and Thompson playing?
apparently thomo is in

kearney to replace dykes at 5/8

but there is still a couple of hours to kick off

dykes has offered f**k all in the first 2 games - no loss at this stage

effnic

Bench
I think souths really need to lose here so it can wake up the fans who think there team is unbeatable atm, bring the hobos back down to earth.

Sugar

Bench
effnic said:
I think souths really need to lose here so it can wake up the fans who think there team is unbeatable atm, bring the hobos back down to earth.
At the moment we are unbeatable,2-0=Unbeaten;-)

Timmah

Staff member
And now the focus shifts... from Wollongong to Woolooware we go.

Timmah

Staff member
Sharks:

Dykes, Pomeroy out.
Selmes dropped.
Phil Leuluai in 21 comes onto the bench.
Stapleton (14) to swap with Douglas (10) and start.
Backline: Simmons, Anderson, Cooper, Hannay, Covell, Kearney, Noddy

t-ba

Post Whore
Timmah said:
Sharks:

Dykes, Pomeroy out.
Selmes dropped.
Phil Leuluai in 21 comes onto the bench.
Stapleton (14) to swap with Douglas (10) and start.
Backline: Simmons, Anderson, Cooper, Hannay, Covell, Kearney, Noddy

:lol:. Bunnies by a bit...