What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sattler, Reynolds and Elford

Billie

Juniors
Congratulations on snapping up these fine players from Penrith from next year. I guarantee you won't be sorry!

Sattler is unbelievable both on and off the field. On the field always putting in the hard yards week in and week out. Giving his best all the time! A truly amazing player. Off the field a true gentleman which I'm sure you guys will find out for yourselves in time to come. There is nothing I can fault with the guy at all! Never is he too busy to give anybody the time of day and a very down to earth bloke. I'm envious that he'll be gone from us next year but wish Scotty all the best.

Reynolds and Elford too are great players, especially Reynolds imo. This guy is going to be great for your club and will make a difference (I have no hesitations in saying that whatsoever). He's young, he's hungry on the field and an extremely gifted and talented player. Am sorry to be losing him but understand why he has left us all the same.

Your team is looking good for next year. I think it's great you got Brett Hodgson joining you too from the Eels. Do me a favour guys and make sure you cheer loud and proud for the boys from Penrith that I assure you will be truly missed on Penrith's part! :cry:

Cheers! ;-)