What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saturday 30th August Tips

St. Brett

Juniors
Today at Kembla Grange I've spotted a horse that has dropped in grade.

It's been running consistent without winning up in the sydney metro meetings and today it's down in grade, 20-1 and has K. O'hara on it.

I think the code is SYD Rce 5 number 14 FromThewitnessbox.

I was going to tip out number 13 Groundwork too but it's only 7-1.

Last edited:

St. Brett

Juniors
BRS Race (Doomben) Race number 7 horses 13 and 16 Bossie Boy and Wonkavator.

BRS Rce 8 number 14 Cool Edition should relish the mile.
He's been costly lately though.

Brambletye and Loose Unit aren't hopeless either.
In fact Brambletye is long over due for a win.
He might be worth a fiver for a win maybe.

St. Brett

Juniors
Morphetville ADL Rce 4 number 6 Norwester at 10-1 is value.

And with any ADL race now watch for this new kid in town, sheila goes by the name of Tilly Neve.
Even down in Tasmania a good jockey to look for is Nathan Rose.

shane1970

Juniors
USUAL results - NO winners - only ONE placing and that was the starting favourite Cool Edition in Brisbane. Once AGAIN you've done your dough Brett.

St. Brett

Juniors
Shane

What about today's Coff's Harbour cup then?

Rce 7 numbers 4 and 14 Baron's Court and Intermac.

St. Brett

Juniors
I'm really struggling for a winner that's why I've stooped to $2 bets today on roughies.

BRS Rce 3 numbers 5, 7 and 11
Five Millimac is good at 50-1

Brs Rce 5 numbers 5 and 9

shane1970

Juniors
I'm really struggling for a winner that's why I've stooped to $2 bets today on roughies.

BRS Rce 3 numbers 5, 7 and 11
Five Millimac is good at 50-1

Brs Rce 5 numbers 5 and 9
Yet again NOTHING Brett:crazy:. Now from experience if you're having a rough trot on the punt - DON'T go looking for roughies as your solution - that only gonna magnify the problem - after all a short price winner is better than a 50/1 loser isn't it?

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Shane, perhaps you could stop criticizing and provide some winners yourself? You came 4th last in the Autumn comp and that was only because alot of people dropped out on the way through, including yourself in some weeks after going ****house early.

shane1970

Juniors
Shane, perhaps you could stop criticizing and provide some winners yourself? You came 4th last in the Autumn comp and that was only because alot of people dropped out on the way through, including yourself in some weeks after going ****house early.
Hey Seagullssuck How about you mind your own business. Brett and I have a history of me ripping the sh*t out of his selections from about 5 years ago - back then he took it like a man and he still does to today. He doesn't get all pedantic and precious about it like you have, even though it's got absolutely jack sh*t to do with you.
I've never said I was gonna place tips for people I realised years ago that I myself am a mug punter - that's why I joined a club and get my tips each and every day from which I now do quite WELL on the punt - Don't think I'm gonna post what I pay for on here for people like YOU to profit from. And as for people placing selections on here it's totally up to each if they want to - BUT if you do - be prepared to cop the criticism (like St. Brett does graciously). Obviously St Brett isn't as 'thin skinned' as you and can take it like a man, along with a 'grain of salt' - Who kicked your kennel anyway?????
And tell me this - Do you honestly think people will back any selections people put on here????? And instead of wasting your time researching where I came in a tipping comp (which I pulled out of after about two or three weeks) - practice what you preach and study the form and put out some winners of yourself - If you care that much about it.
Or perhaps that is why you appear so cranky and troubled by my criticism - perhaps you are backing Brett's selections and need someone else to tip you a winner to get you out of trouble.
And if you consider my above posts about Brett's tips to be criticism - you really do have a problem as I consider my last post to be advice.

Last edited:

St. Brett

Juniors
Would you 2 break it up and conform to Brett Company please?

Tonight at Vaal South African Races code YH We back race 6 number 5 Kaleidoscopio.

Hawksbury SDY Rce 2 numbers 6 and 8 Punjab and Astral Star.

Sale MLB Rce 3 number 1 Demon Jet.

Dapto Dogs SYD Greys Rce 9 number 8 Mrs. Raven

And a daily Double at SYD Grey DD numbers 2 and 4

Last edited:

St. Brett

Juniors
Enough games, people.

Today Brett Gaddes tips out a winner.

This thing has a more than 2-1 chance of winning at odds.

We're at Geelong race 5.

MLB Rce 5 number 4 Night Cat.

I also have a fiver on number 9 for a win Cheekyxaars in this race, as well as a Quinella too.

My quinella is 2 into numbers 4 and 9.

Horse 2 will start at crazy odds.

If I can get anything over 12-1 about Night Cat them I'm happy.

The 1100 will do this horse fine.
Although a 1200 would have been better.

He raced here about 2 weeks ago and was coming on strong at the end.

So in your lunch break today race down to your local TAB and back Night Cat in the fifth number 4.

It's on at 1:30pm thisarvo.

You have about an hour and a half to get on.

Sorry about my African tip last night it was scratched.:?

The Gambler

Juniors
I actually loaded up on Night Cat to place. Just ran a third at $3.40 so very happy.

Hopefully it gets an extra 100m next time around.

St. Brett

Juniors
Today Brett Gaddes feels that if he can't pick a horse winner then he'll pick a jockey then.

Corey Brown for jockey challenge cup winner today.

And in one of the big ones at Warick Farm today I like the horse Glowlamp at good odds.

Yesterday at Canberra in race 2 I sat there and watched R. Bensley win on this 30-1 shot I picked out yet sat on.
Sundance Kid or something.

I didn't even put $5 on it.

St. Brett

Juniors
Murray Bridge today

ADL Rce 5 number 3 Robeeca

This horse has been racing in Saturday class so it's a drop in class in my opinion.

ADL Rce 7 number 11 Desiring. P. Gatt mount.

ADL Rce 9 number 11 Le Ferve Terrace is a rocket comet arse charkra special.
If you saw his last start he piss bolted on the turn in a 1800 race and today he drops to the mile so minus 200 and if repeats last starts effort he should pinch it.

St. Brett

Juniors
Good morning one and all.

Brett Company saddles up today to get back into it.
I'll take point.
I advise you to follow my lead.

There's a big dog race tonight with Miyagi going around.
I'll leave it alone at them odds.

Yes, it's true that brett Gaddes'record reads 895xs9 but what's being with-held today is my punch-line capture reads "stays under notice."

Syd Rce 1 number 4 Don't tell Pat. An L.V. Cassidy mount to kick us off eh lad?

Syd Rce 5 number 15 Saddler's Creek. No weight. The Boss aboard. 20-1. Only beaten by a length last time.

MLB Rce 2 number 13 Delightfulness.
It won't win but I backed it last time at odds.
I'll put a fiver on it.

Mlb Rce 4 number 3 Fernandina.

And why can't Alamosa defeat Weekend Hustler today?

Brs Rce 3 number 12 Centinelle.

Brs Rce 6 number 5 Tellesecret. A lot of other horses form revolves around this horse today.

Brs Rce 8 number 4 Bann Ruby is a special.

hessy

Juniors
Picked up the first four in the golden Rose \\\\:D/
nice one

I had a frustrating day, ended slightly in front but if Raheeb had got up in the last would have been a big win.
The main bets were Duporth/Red Lord double on which i consider myself lucky as Desuetude should have won.
Also had some on Raheeb straight out along with Red Lord/Raheeb and Duporth/Raheeb doubles going.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Desuetude was terribly unlucky, but i will be following all american from that race. He was first up and can only improve.

Latest posts