What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saturday 30th August Tips

hessy

Juniors
Desuetude was terribly unlucky, but i will be following all american from that race. He was first up and can only improve.

has always looked a good miler+ All American for mine and wasn't surprised by its run it has class but IMO just a little short of what is needed to win the big races, but ignoring Desuetude I was mighty impressed with Stripper's effort and will follow in anything they go as it will win some big races IMO, very classy.

Still like Duporth long term as well though as it has plenty of improvement in it, especially liked its fight to the line a great indicator of a genuine racehorse for mine and its certainly group class.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
has always looked a good miler+ All American for mine and wasn't surprised by its run it has class but IMO just a little short of what is needed to win the big races, but ignoring Desuetude I was mighty impressed with Stripper's effort and will follow in anything they go as it will win some big races IMO, very classy.

Still like Duporth long term as well though as it has plenty of improvement in it, especially liked its fight to the line a great indicator of a genuine racehorse for mine and its certainly group class.
The top 4 horses will all win group 1's IMO. They are all very good.

Latest posts