What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saturday Arvo Footy at Henson

mightydragon

Juniors
Congrats to the Jets, it was a sloppy game in parts and the Jets should have really put cabra to the sword with the amount of possession you had in the second half. The scoreline wasn't a true indication of the match, good win by your boys though. Cabra's defence when the Jets were bombarding the line late in the second half was pretty good. Not a bad crowd either.

Jeffles said:
The Bears are sponsored by the Rag 'n' Famish but not by Percy's. The girls at the RnF had Bears shirts on behind the bar. They also put on a Bears menu at the bistro.

I had a few in the RnF and a couple at Percy's before the match. I didn't hang around afterwards but HPH did.

As usual the Norths fans were in good spirits and the banter was healthy. Always good to make a trip to NSO.

Fanny, good to see you again. Bad luck about the loss.

I had a quick drink at Percy's on Friday night after the game while watching woManly getting flogged by the Donko's. Half the crowd was watching the RL and the other half were watching the yawnion Stupid 12. The biggest cheers of the night were when the Donk's scored and seeing those maggots in brown march off the field 30 - nil down!!!!