What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saturday Night Seating Arrangements

emjaycee

Coach
I know there are other threads discussing seating for Saturday night, but I am looking for a general view on which bay(s) the majority of LU posters will be sitting in as I am getting my ticket this afternoon and dont want to end up amongst Bulldogs failthful if I can help it.

Sorry about another ticket post :D but couldnt work it out from the 135+ posts in other threads.

Clarkieel

Juniors
IM with u I need two tickets andrearranged my wekeend so I can go but want to be with you guys

emjaycee

Coach
Clarkieel said:
IM with u I need two tickets andrearranged my wekeend so I can go but want to be with you guys

Well I am going on my own as my regular mate can't make it - just bit the bullet and got a single in the Eels Fans section - Cat 1.

Ended up in Bay 108-2 which looks like half-way line and is my preferred spot for watching the game so YAY.

Now to work out transportation.

Clarkieel

Juniors
eels47 is that where most of the gang are?? I get in trouble at dogs games for being loud oops

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Leasa, your PM's is full but just so you know, yea confirm with me tonight or tomorrow

Dav3

Juniors
Im in bay 111

Cat 1 tickets for eels support bays (107,108,109) are pretty much sold out.

So probably look for Cat 2 parramatta supporter bay tickets .. $40 each .. still a good seat to watch the footy and be surrounded by parra fans hopefully.

got my tickets around noon today, Pax number close to 25 000

strider

Post Whore
jess made us sit in the doggies so we could start trouble

only joking - we'd never cause trouble - except rowdy :sarcasm:

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
jess made us sit in the doggies so we could start trouble

only joking - we'd never cause trouble - except rowdy :sarcasm:

It's alright, I'm bringing my nail gun.

Suity

strider

Post Whore
Suitman said:
It's alright, I'm bringing my nail gun.

Suity
i'm sure u won't have any trouble getting that through security

security: Can I have a quick look in your bag sir?
suity: Yeah - just a jumper, drink ... and oh yeah, that automatic toothpick dispenser
security: no worries

eelz47

Coach
Dav3 said:
Im in bay 111

Cat 1 tickets for eels support bays (107,108,109) are pretty much sold out.

So probably look for Cat 2 parramatta supporter bay tickets .. $40 each .. still a good seat to watch the footy and be surrounded by parra fans hopefully.

got my tickets around noon today, Pax number close to 25 000

i got goose bumps already and its gunna be a ripper, hope its full of wild parra fans whom go nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!1

25 sold already and 3 1/2 days to go:crazy: :crazy:

eelz47

Coach
strider said:

suity: Yeah - just a jumper, drink ... and oh yeah, that automatic toothpick dispenser

we know some security, so its gunna be ok:crazy:

do we mave any wmd's jess???

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:

:lol:

My idea was to paint it blue and gold, tie a stick to it, and tell 'em it's a flag.

Suity

Latest posts