What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saturday Night Seating Arrangements

richo74

Juniors
just tried to buy tickets in the cat 2 supporters bay and they were sold out so looks like it will be a huge crowd

Suitman

Post Whore
richo74 said:
im hoping for a few beers and an eels win lol

:lol:

I'm hoping for that, as well as 50 000, 'cause there'll be 25 000 people going home unhappy. :lol:

Suity

carson

Juniors
For those of you in the West settling in to watch tv on saturday night we have:

A Walk to Remember

Adapted from a novel by Nicholas Sparks and transplanted from 1958 to present day, this admirable teen romance recognises that two 18 year olds---Landon (Shane West) and Jamie (Mandy Moore)---can be smart, mature and sensible about the very real love they share.

Unless their love is the love of the eels it looks like I've been screwed over by channel 9 again.

No football on nine or foxtel on Saturday so please keep the result a secret till I get to watch it Sunday morning.

Suitman

Post Whore
carson said:
For those of you in the West settling in to watch tv on saturday night we have:

A Walk to Remember

Adapted from a novel by Nicholas Sparks and transplanted from 1958 to present day, this admirable teen romance recognises that two 18 year olds---Landon (Shane West) and Jamie (Mandy Moore)---can be smart, mature and sensible about the very real love they share.

Unless their love is the love of the eels it looks like I've been screwed over by channel 9 again.

No football on nine or foxtel on Saturday so please keep the result a secret till I get to watch it Sunday morning.

Did you hear that everyone?

NO posts here on Saturday night.

Suity

TheParraboy

Staff member
cat 1 Available
cat 2 Available
cat 3 Available
cat 1 alcohol free Available
cat 2 alcohol free Available
cat 3 alcohol free Available
cat 1 eels fans Single seats only
cat 2 eels fans Available
cat 3 eels fans Available

cat 1 bulldogs fans Single seats only
cat 2 bulldogs fans Available
cat 3 bulldogs fans Available

cat 1 = $50
cat 2 = $40
cat 3 = $28

Clarkieel

Juniors
argh sorry Jess I pmed u back but my group went from 1 poss 2 to 4 as my dad and bro (dragons supprters) decided they wanted to come!!!! Im in 114

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
no matter where you sit, if you hear a parra chant go up - f**king join in on it!! Lets have one going the whole game!

Glenn

First Grade
JessEel said:
no matter where you sit, if you hear a parra chant go up - f**king join in on it!! Lets have one going the whole game!

Amen Jess, if can talk the next day you were not cheering loud enough :cool:

Latest posts