What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saturday's results - July 3rd?

OK - any chance someone might post the results of Saturday's games?

I take it seeing as no-one has posted saying "what a glorious victory, etc. etc." that we got slapped in both grades.

I also notice Bumper's results e-mails and match reports take longer to turn up when we lose. Much harder to concoct a positive report for a shellacking than a win, I suppose.

Regards,
TDT-1

2 True Blues

Coach
Jim Beam Cup won 22/20. over erina.

Newtown lost Premier 44/10 I think, It was the first time I've ever left prior to the full time siren.

A shocker in front of what could have been a growing crowd.

in the crowd

Juniors
Same here. I started to walk out before the siren sounded. It was the worst performance I have seen in years. I can handle loosing otherwise I wouldn’t be a long time Jets fan but I cant handle loosing like that. The complete lack of commitment was astonishing. No one wanted to run, tackle or catch and hold the ball.

The low point of an awful afternoon was two Jets players standing watching a bomb whilst a Penrith player simply caught the ball unchallenged and scored.

No 14 clearly is way out of his depth in Premier League. Field has not had a half decent game for over a month. They certainly are of the boil. Im glad I saw the JB game in full as they displayed much better skills and effort. I have to miss a few games due to being away and after that Im not unhappy about it.

If Bumper finds any positives out of that game he must be a supreme optimist.

Jeffles

Bench
42-10 in PL. Field has been playing with a knee injury for ages. At first he was fine but it has really effected his onfield performance in recent weeks. Everyone else makes a good point. I haven't seen the team look so defeated before the end of the match, even when teams have put 50 on us.

Well done to the JBC boys. They thoroughly deserved the win. The ref's performance at the half time and full time siren worried me but they pulled through. They're a chance against Wenty too. Get to Henson and watch it.

Latest posts