What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Savage Blow to our Frontrow Depth.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hellsy said:
I understand your point, I just don't think you were getting mine!
I think the exact opposite, he is absolute crap and I's prefer the younger guys to come up

that's fine..we'll agree to disagree.

Stagger eel

Staff member
James_Hardie said:
No need to panic.

If the rumor is true, by next year we will have Ray Cashmere here to solve our depth problems at prop....

he played well for the Cowboys on the weekend.

Kornstar

Coach
We might see Mannah in the top grade at the rate our players are getting injured this year!!!

I am not saying he should be there by the way, i am just saying that our stocks are way too depleted and he is better quality than Wood and Lewis IMO

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Who is this Cannings fella I keep hearing about?

Is he any good? Has anyone ever seen him play?

He's not that bloke who used to play for Manly many years ago is he?

James_Hardie

Juniors
eelavation said:
he played well for the Cowboys on the weekend.

Woo Hoo! An ok performance against the happless Bunnies. That would make him worth what, $200,000+? Straight swap for Az i would think!?

Stagger eel

Staff member
James_Hardie said:
Woo Hoo! An ok performance against the happless Bunnies. That would make him worth what, $200,000+? Straight swap for Az i would think!?

I take it sarcasim is youre strong point is it..

half

Coach
i don't care how jt handles this, as long as i never see hindy take a hit-up from the kick-off ever again

Eelectrica

Referee
Better it happen this year when we're not going anywhere.
It's a good chance to give some premier league guys an extended stay in first grade. They'll be better for the run next year.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Eelectrica said:
Better it happen this year when we're not going anywhere.
It's a good chance to give some premier league guys an extended stay in first grade. They'll be better for the run next year.

that's one way to look at it, JC definitely needs some time in the top grade. this might do him the world of good.

JOB 3:14

Juniors
The Colonel said:
I wonder can we pick up a cheap front rower somewhere from ESL or something for the remainder of the season. That is a huge blow really. With Oake already gone as well the depth is being pushed.

Zeb or Weller may have to move up front if the need arises.

Mabye we can ask Brian Smith to do some scouting for us while he is over there.:lol:

Delboy

First Grade
Yes,well BS is as trustworthy as J Lyon , think I would rather trust Raaaay, -nurse, nurse what an I saying.
Guess we can all hope Jason Cayless is homesick, wouldn't mind a paycut and wants to play with his brother, dream on I guess.

oneguy

Juniors
I did see Wagon pack in as Prop for a couple of scrums on the weekend - so there's your answer - Daniel wearing the 8 or 10.:lol: