What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBS Coverage?

Morenito

Juniors
Does anyone know what coverage SBS will be providing. I keep hearing about people signing up for Foxtel to watch the world Cup

Im sure SBS has the rights to the tounrament but i does anyone know anything certain?

Macca_

Coach
Looking at those times I think they are all live too. ie day games and night games.

Macca_

Coach
Check the World Cup Schedual sticky thread for all the starting times for all games on SBS.

fish eel

Immortal
Macca_ said:
Looking at those times I think they are all live too. ie day games and night games.

Australia's games Macca kick off at 3pm, 6pm and 9pm.

Couldnt give a toss what time that is here :D

Macca_

Coach
Yep, coverage of all the games will start 30 minutes before the game by the looks of things. See the other thread, it has all the times for each day in order.

PB

Bench
Just on the SBS coverage.

Les Murray - Tick. has to be there.
Craig Foster - Rgh, Not a fan but i can stand him
Simon Hill - Can't even recognise Cocu.
Martin Tyler - I hope he calls all the big games (including ours)
Andrew Osati - Left him at home - GREAT move!

but then there is this one....

Tracey Homes!?......... To borrow a phrase from Rove McManus - WHAT THE?
:sick:

Jackal Dog

Juniors
You gotta have the foz he is THE SBS futbol analyst! lol nah he is great except he can get a bit eccentric at times.

they all ok except for simon hill i cant stand that ex-pat pom and his smug attitude his "smell the fear" articles were a laugh though.

Parra_Eels

Bench
your joking. there is only 1 commentator i demand and thats martin tyler. hopefully he calls the quarters onwards. also was anyone else pissed off by the lack of time/score box.

Macca_

Coach
How good is that ad with the small warty looking fella talking about the Socceroos and Brazil.

Stuff History! :lol:

Also, whats the go with the 'I told you so' on the big screen inthe background when they do a preview etc?

supersoniceagle

Juniors
Macca_ said:
How good is that ad with the small warty looking fella talking about the Socceroos and Brazil.

Stuff History! :lol:

Also, whats the go with the 'I told you so' on the big screen inthe background when they do a preview etc?
I think there was a banner at the Uruguay game which said "I told you so". I guess it's from that

Macca_

Coach
supersoniceagle said:
I think there was a banner at the Uruguay game which said "I told you so". I guess it's from that
:lol: that's brilliant if that's what it's from.

Still sticking it up them. Oi Recoba, it's still your devine right to go and get f***ed.

Latest posts