What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBS Coverage?

Dunno

Juniors
I could be wrong on this one but the "I told you so" I think is a reference to something Johnny Warren said many years ago. It was something along the lines of "when football takes off in this country, I'll say I told you so"

PB

Bench
Macca_ said:
How good is that ad with the small warty looking fella talking about the Socceroos and Brazil.

Stuff History! :lol:

Saw the second add in that series last night (where Bresciano smacks a volley which collects the old fart standing at the back of an empty grandstand and he goes base over apex). Very funny

On the coverage last night, Simon Hill is sh!t. Can we have a commentator who doesn't call off a screen. The only time he told you which Japanese players had the ball was when there was a close up with the players number displayed.

And Foster... He can't talk rationally about the game. He may have some good points, but saying Tim's second goal was the goal of the tournament so far... please.

Both are too biased and one sided, they sound like New Zealand rugby commentators...

Nuffs

Bench
i would love to have Martin Tyler commentating all games. i don't care if he has to commentate off a TV screen in the Bahamas

he's pure genious

i'm still spewing that him and Andy Gray don't do the EPL matches. they were brilliant together

in saying all that, i don't not rate Simon Hill. i just think there's a better option

Macca_

Coach
They are running the new 'History' ad for Croatia now :lol:

I wonder how many they have done. Would be one about being in the second round I'd say.

Latest posts