What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW's comin to get ya!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
(Yes, i realise the game is still 8 days away and yes, I realise you still have the Cronulla clash...)

But SBW is coming to get ya. This time you won't have the crowd baying to send him off - you'll have the crowd demanding Buderus be sent after spear tackling Reni Maitua in frustration.

We'll be up at halftime and this time you won't come back.

Dogs FTW!

IT'S ON! :D

(Good luck Newcastle, this oughta be a cracker of a match!)

Timmah

Staff member
There was only one ambulance at EAS in Round 1 :sarcasm:

Bicey_18

Bench
I heard the SBW is in severe doubt for the clash as when he got home he stood in a bindi patch and may need surgery on his foot....

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

Have to get past em first Beebs - and Cronulla are nuffys.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I must say, the Dogs performance against Wests last night was truly intimid....

Oh...

Nevermind

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
GoodLuck Dodger.

SBW got injured last night so im guessin he might not play anyway. They said it was nothin on the tele but his so injury prone he will probably hurt himself at training anyway.

Timmah

Staff member
SBW wasn't injured, he had a tiny knee twinge and came back on without issue and scored a try.

O'Meley is happily gone. Hopefully he find some balls in the time he's gone.

[furrycat]

Coach
KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:
GoodLuck Dodger.

SBW got injured last night so im guessin he might not play anyway. They said it was nothin on the tele but his so injury prone he will probably hurt himself at training anyway.

LOL idiot. Did you even watch?

He had a cut on his knee and went off to get the cut strapped so it'd stop bleeding/not get infected.

Parki

Bench
not really..... more soft like the bulldogs defense was last night.... you bastards have ruined my tipping again :evil:

Big Tim

First Grade
Parki said:
not really..... more soft like the bulldogs defense was last night.... you bastards have ruined my tipping again :evil:

Mine 2.... If only they could beat the teams they should beat.