What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scam ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parra

Referee
I'm seeing scam ads on this forum when I'm on my phone. Capsjet.com. It's the bitcoin scam using fake stories about Dick Smith and Chris Hemsworth

I'm seeing scam ads on this forum when I'm on my phone. Capsjet.com. It's the bitcoin scam using fake stories about Dick Smith and Chris Hemsworth

I’ve been seeing the Dick Smith ones for ages... not good. Poor form...

Can the LU admins control the ad content??

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Yeah I’m seeing the same ones, have been for a while. Was meaning to raise the issue with admin myself. my guess though is that they don’t have much control over what ad content is served. The other one I’m getting really sick of seeing is the “Tender Girls” ad for online dating with Russian/Ukrainian women.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It's being looked into.

FTR, these ads appear on numerous other sites. They'll be from one agency so we should be able find the source.

It's the internet guys. Thanks for reporting it, but don't let it rattle you too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.