What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scarf Collection

Cooper-Man

Bench
Scarf collection and sales will be done on the hill tomorrow night from when the gates open. Anyone who has paid for scarves please come over to me or Macca and give you full name, forum name or code that you used when transfering funds into the account so you can collect.

PLAN B: Should we get sh*t weather and it rains......................They will stay in the car to be protected from the rain. If you get to the ground EARLY (before the gates open) we will be at the leagues club and can give them to you there. Otherwise straight after the game you can follow us to the car and collect them there.

Its important that everyone makes an effort and comes over to collect the scarves because we dont want to be lagging them around everywhere for the next couple of weeks.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Hey guys I picked up my 4 over the weekend and i can say these things are fabulous , get in on them quick ! cause once they run out youll be disappointed if you missed out!

boxa777

Coach
Got my 20 the other night.. Top quality. Even Matt Adamson was suitably impressed.

big pat

Coach
yep i can concur, have hardly had my off all week, awesome thanks to pete,macca,amanda, 5 stars for me.

Ribs

Bench
Yo Peter,

I think I told Stel I'd be collecting my 3 from him this afternoon. Was hoping to make it 4 though, the girl Im dating goes for the Roosters but I'm slowly working her towards the Saints. A scarf of such quality may be the final piece of the puzzle.

Last edited:

Nitro

Juniors
I'll be in to buy 2 or 3, not a major weight of your shoulders but should help none the less...

Divine

Bench
Yo Peter,

I think I told Stel I'd be collecting my 3 from him this afternoon. Was hoping to make it 4 though, the girl Im dating goes for the Roosters but I'm slowly working her towards the Saints. A scarf of such quality may be the final piece of the puzzle.

Grab her a PinkV jersey that'll win her over.

Grab her a PinkV jersey that'll win her over.

Reebok are not releasing a Pink V this year. I range the club looking for one for my wife and was told only players jumpers are made in pink this year.

The only ladies jumpers are the slim fit Reeboks with a collar.

dragonman1959

Juniors
Hi Macca, Once again they look awsome, watching the game on fox they stand out great. I've already paid for one, are you able to post it or can I get my son to pick it up from you? let me know & it will be done, ill transfer postage money if you can post it. thanks,

stubbsy

STG-MACCA

Bench
Pic1-1.jpg

DAScarfLaunch076.jpg

DAScarfLaunch021.jpg

STG-MACCA

Bench
Hi Macca, Once again they look awsome, watching the game on fox they stand out great. I've already paid for one, are you able to post it or can I get my son to pick it up from you? let me know & it will be done, ill transfer postage money if you can post it. thanks,

stubbsy

I will PM you and arrange to meet your son :)

Latest posts