What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Schifcofske to extend contract

SMH

One piece of good news for Canberra came when Steve Gillis, agent for Clinton Schifcofske, last night said the fullback was about to have talks about extending his contract with the club past next season. "There is no truth at all to the suggestion Clinton wants to leave," Gillis said.

Lynchie

Juniors
Definately some welcoming and assuring news te hear that one of our key players is looking to stay on. Thats the spirit Schif! :D

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
If this is true, then that is true leadership - committing to the club at this stage will definitely encourage, or at least reassure others, to do the same.

I very much hope this is true.

What a legend. I knew those rumours were untrue. He has passion for the Raiders, he's the kind of player we need. :clap:

he kissed the logo in the sharks game. Canberra Legend.

can you send emails direct to players?????? if you can please tell me

Raider_69

Post Whore
jam that up ya clackers sydney media
schif is a deadset legend!
sorry for ever doubting you mate!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

GreenGuy

raiderspower said:
no no bullgrallei is inline for club man of the year

as well as any other award elliott has the power to give him

he'll find a way around giving him rookie of the year, i have faith in our coach for something :)

greeneyed

First Grade
WIN TV News tonight:

Croker is a fitness query with a neck injury.

Nathan Smith said he thought he would only get one game so he is happy to get one more.

Clinton Schifcofske confirmed he is looking to extend his contract and that he wants to end his playing days in Canberra. The ball is in management's court and the coach said he wants to keep him.

Canberra met today with Carl Webb.

greeneyed said:
Clinton Schifcofske confirmed he is looking to extend his contract and that he wants to end his playing days in Canberra. The ball is in management's court and the coach said he wants to keep him.

Excellent news! Let's wrap him up!

greeneyed said:
Canberra met today with Carl Webb.

YES!!!!!!!

I still think that if we get him, this will be one of the best signings of the off-season for any club.

thickos

First Grade
Super stuff from the Schif-ster. I never doubted he would stay. And by making this stance, it is very symbolic from a player retention point of view - he wants to stay. Germ loves the place. Lets hope the others who come off contract in 05 follow the lead.

Carl Webb - very handy as long as he stays fit and motivated. Maybe he will be Jenno's toughest ever assignment??

Poida_Raider

Bench
Schif = f**kIN LEGEND!!!

what a great man, i knew after he kissed the logo that the rumors couldnt possibly be true. he obviously believes in the club.

i reckon if we signed carl webb he'd be great, he'd probably have his best season ever, as if he wouldnt want to be in the best condition ever and play great, after being dumped by his former club. that is if he does get dumped.
but good enquiries there i reckon.

Angel Of Death

Juniors
thats epic. bout time we kept someone.
We should sign Steven Kearney for a year or two, I think he'd be a great replacement for Wiki until some more yuong guys come along