What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Score - Dragons v Storm, prediction

thommo4pm

Coach
This is going to be a ripper of a match.
Can't see a stack of points being scored cause both sides are excellent defensively.
A great defensive match of Rugby League is better than watching (in my opinion) a game where neither side can stop the other from scoring.
Defensive games are won on ticker, courage and who wants it the most.
Both these teams on Friday seem to understand that more than any other side in the comp right now.

It's going to be close, and I'm nervous just thinking about.

Saints 18
Melbourne 10

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I can't give you a tip on the scoreline, except to say it should be a close, tough game.

Those watching the battle on tv could play a dangerous drinking game - consuming each time a commentator mentions 'finals-like' atmosphere, 'finals-like' intensity etc etc. If you want to do a good job on yourself consume each time the Storm do something dodgy around the ruck area, or bet your mate a middy of neat spirit regarding whether Cameron Smith will play looking like a homeless bum (badly unshaven, hirsute little cretin), or whether he will turn up looking respectable as the captain of his club.

Go Saints

Big Norm

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Dragons 30
Storm 0

Being realistic....
Dragons 22
Storm 18

(or the other way round, but hope not. It will be a major battle)

God-King Dean

Immortal
Dragons 2-1 in field goals.

Hopefully that son-of-a-bitch Cooper doesn't score a try in the last minute again & ruin it.

j0nesy

Bench
Dragons 21 - 12. I can see Jeremy Smith having a big game. Weyman will hurt them early on with some big runs.

big pat

Coach
I can't give you a tip on the scoreline, except to say it should be a close, tough game.

Those watching the battle on tv could play a dangerous drinking game - consuming each time a commentator mentions 'finals-like' atmosphere, 'finals-like' intensity etc etc. If you want to do a good job on yourself consume each time the Storm do something dodgy around the ruck area, or bet your mate a middy of neat spirit regarding whether Cameron Smith will play looking like a homeless bum (badly unshaven, hirsute little cretin), or whether he will turn up looking respectable as the captain of his club.

Go Saints

Big Norm

haha big norm, i love your style, keep up the good work, and give those storm scummers hell for me.

Why does this one seem like a 12-10 sort of game, or one that could be decided by conversions. If so, Dragons would be a good tip.

petetheileet

First Grade
Soward has been kicking rubbish, and has he ever played in that stadium, he may struggle kicking!

BTW there are some key match ups in this game but i cant wait to see Weyman v Tolman

I would have that as my starting Front row for NSW

jpaciocco91

Juniors
I wanna see Beau Scott and Creagh smash that twig Slater.
Beau Scott can put on that same face he did when fighting Bryson Goodwin. f**k he looked like the dude from the Shining. Quite frightening for a wuss like Slater.

St Dragon

Juniors
Dragons 20 Storm 18

Penalty try to Brett Morris with 3 mins remaining to win the game thanks to a high shot from Slater as Moz was about to score in the corner from a Soward bomb. :D

Latest posts