What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Score Knights vs Sharks

Kaz

junior
Final Score

Sharks 32

Knights 28

Thanks Risa for sending me the updates.

Brendon

Juniors
so in the 2nd half it was

Newcastle 22
Sharks 16

M.O.M = neone but Joey :lol: :lol:

Nice 2 see u back neways Joey :D

Good work boys.... i can feel a pretty good season ahead :clap: :clap:

Kaz

junior
There were a few injuries.

Risa will post about it later on, don't know what time.

Kaz

junior
Kidley had his quad strapped.

I know Risa mentioned Carmont.

But the mobile was noisy.

Nuffy

Bench
All we could ask for is a solid hit out, plus the sharks had just about their best side possible.

Plus Joey played 57 minutes without incident, he would have been very rusty as he hasn't played for a year and due to the nature of the injury, he probably hasn't done a massive amount of ballwork.

I thought the Knights would have been flogged based on the Sharks team, I am much more confident based on the close result.

Nuffy

Bench
Here is the Sharks side, I'd think that this is the best side the could field with the exception of Stevens.

David Peachey, David Simmons, Nigel Vagana, Ryan McGoldrick, Luke Covell, Adam Dykes, Brett Kimmorley, Hutch Maiava, Matt Hilder, Danny Nutley, Andrew Lomu, Phil Bailey, Paul Gallen. Interchange: James Stosic, Greg Bird, Reece Williams, Michael Sullivan, Phil Leuluai.

Makes our performance all the more credible with players such as Abraham, Buderus missing.

It seems the feeling on the Sharks site is that Newcastle should have won and finished the better of the two teams.

John_Travolta

Juniors
It was a great game guys in the second half.... You guys should have won it in the death, when Joey dropped a bullet pass from Quigley THRU a gaping hole on the 5 :lol: but oh well thems the breaks....... Flat footed defence YET AGAIN plagued your forwards during the first half.

Latest posts