What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Score

muddy

Juniors
Can anybody tell me if the score bar stays at the bottom of the screen the whole time you play? To me it doesn't look right to have it there the whole game.

Forum Idiot

Bench
muddy said:
Can anybody tell me if the score bar stays at the bottom of the screen the whole time you play? To me it doesn't look right to have it there the whole game.
im pretty sure its there for the whole time. it looks ok! its like the fox telecast. stop crying you picky bugger.

Moffo

Referee
he was asking a question, and a fair one at that

Take it easy

Cheers,
Moffo

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I reckon the scoreboard is good. But i don't like when the fulltime scorecard comes up and say you win 60-0 it shows you some try scorers and for the others it shows a dotted line

example.....

Tryscorers: Preston Campbell, Craig Gower, Luke Lewis, Luke Rooney,....

Goals: Ryan Girdler 7/8.

Why does it do that for?

TripleM

Juniors
Yeah I have to agree there. Though I'm sure that you will be able to see the full list of scorers somehow.. maybe after the game back in the menus somewhere. Hope so anyway.

Erhan

Juniors
I believe Mario mentioned that you can look up the full try scorers list after the game in the normal menu but not the ingame menu.

miccle

Bench
pepstar87 said:
I reckon the scoreboard is good. But i don't like when the fulltime scorecard comes up and say you win 60-0 it shows you some try scorers and for the others it shows a dotted line

example.....

Why does it do that for?

Probably because if you wanted all of the tryscorers written there, then there wouldn't be anywhere near enough room!

Forum Idiot

Bench
miccle said:
pepstar87 said:

example.....

Why does it do that for?

Probably because if you wanted all of the tryscorers written there, then there wouldn't be anywhere near enough room!
yeah maybe you can scroll or something. i dont care that much but its pretty basic.

Parra_Eels

Bench
i reckon the fox one is more convenient. hopefully in the future you when its friday night or sunday arvo u have rabs and channel 9 stle while on saturdays it can be warren smith and fox style

Latest posts