What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SCORES

ByRd

First Grade
if i am doing a season in 10min halves will the other round matches scores be high scoring or played in 10min halves and if a player gets sin binned in a 10min match will the sin bin clock be shorter .eg. 2min instead.

TripleM

Juniors
The scores are set to be realistic with 10 minute halves, so if you play with them all the scores should be like they are in real life. 40 minute halves would have huge scores. But if you play other lengths, AI scores in all other games I've seen are still normal, even if yours aren't. May be different here, no idea..

The sin bin will be shorter.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah just like in ARL 96 when u play with short halves the scores of the other games are like 8-6 and small scores like that.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
The games you dont play in are 40 min halves. So the stats/hitups.tackles and scores etc will be like a full game where as yours will be what happens in your game. So if you play 5 minute games, your stats etc will reflect that and your scores will be lower usually.

Vodka - can you PLEEEEASE put out just ONE Tigers screenshot? we tiger fans have only seen one pic so far, and that was side on shot from a distance, any chance? PLEEEEEASE?

Razor

Coach
pepstar87 said:
Yeah just like in ARL 96 when u play with short halves the scores of the other games are like 8-6 and small scores like that.

Yes, when your score was 60-0 playing in a game with 10 min halves.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
sharkstigers.JPG

manlysucks

Juniors
Isn't that a bit silly?

That means if you were playing a season with 5 minute halves,your scores, hence your F&A would be lower than other teams. It would be juts weird having your score so low, and having other results from the round be 34-30. Just my opinion. Can't wait for the game though.

Seeyas!

JannoSharks

Juniors
Thanks vodka, that looks pretty sweet.
I cant wait for the game, im really getting withdrawal symptoms (even though i dont know what im withdrawing from haha).
Vodka can u reveal a few more secrets? Like what stats are covered over the course of the season ie tackles, hit ups, try assists etc?
Also any other screenshots would be greatly appreciated!!!!! :D ;-)

Jono Russell

Bench
manlysucks said:
Isn't that a bit silly?

That means if you were playing a season with 5 minute halves,your scores, hence your F&A would be lower than other teams. It would be juts weird having your score so low, and having other results from the round be 34-30. Just my opinion. Can't wait for the game though.

Seeyas!

well hey if it is anything like rugby 2001 and 2004 on easy mode then in a 5 min a half match most good players can score double the points scored in a usuall cpu vs cpu 40 mins a half match.

Eels Dude

Coach
manlysucks said:
Isn't that a bit silly?

Seeyas!

I agree. What about ongoing stats for tackles and hitups etc. Every other side would have players with hundreds and hundreds of tackles and hitups by season's end and our players would have hardly any.

mikeyboy

Juniors
Vodka, how long do you think you need per half to get realistic scoring, is it 10 mins. If so, do the tackle/hitups stats match the CPU.

I agree that if this is not the case then those stats would be useless if there are league rankings for tackles etc.

Latest posts