What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scotland team named

I have no knowledge of Fisher, but I'm guessing he'd be a much better #7 option the Ian Henderson. Hendo is a 9, if Fisher isn't a half option at all then he should definitely be bench hooker option. Hendo in 13 is interesting because he's a good defender and makes a lot of tackles but as he isn't big he is palmed off too frequently for a lock role. .
What happened to Mark Calderwood, I heard he was playing for Scotland and now England?
I reckon if they've got a big/good enough forward pack then I like Scotland's chances and think they may play a lot better than people are expecting.
I was impressed with Lee Paterson too. The only critisim of his SL finals performances I had was that he didn't play in them. :?

tigerdude

Juniors
shocked to see gav cowan in there...both his parents are 100% zimbabwean, he must have a granparent or something that is scottish...oh well hes an awsome player, best of luck to him and to Scotland

Skram

Juniors
I was impressed with Lee Paterson too. The only critisim of his SL finals performances I had was that he didn't play in them. :?

Haha, I edited my original post with a minute to spare. It was Calderwood who impressed me, I saw Patterson suggested on the wing ealier in the thread and assumed that was who I was thinking of.

dibviking

Juniors
Lee Paterson started his season with Widnes playing 6 and finished it playing 13, hes a superb loose forward, hes a top defender and got decent distribution. think Nanyn is a must in the centres hes so hard to put down when hes in full flow

Latest posts