What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scott must go.

chili pepper

Bench
The Popper said:
Papers reckon he's going to Easts.
There got it right that time.

Signed already.

So should we persist with him this year?

I say no. I think he will become a very good player - but it wont happen this year. Give Pom (despite his shocker today) or another youngster some experience. Scott can perpetuate his bad habits in PL and let Ricky try to iron out his problems rather than us!

Inferno

Coach
Bastard_Squad said:
I've been of the opinion that given a bit of time Scott would imporve, but when the great man came in from his wing to dummy half, made a good run and pass, only for Scott to put it down, thats just done it for me.

Of exactly the same mind.

It is damn unlucky though like Frenz said, his mistakes are always costly.

sharkmachine07

Juniors
he is useless trys to offload every Cary, comes in off his wing to often drops balls. scott to pl pom to centre bott to wing albet to fullback simple i hve never rated scott tho.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
sharkmachine07 said:
he is useless trys to offload every Cary, comes in off his wing to often drops balls. scott to pl pom to centre bott to wing albet to fullback simple i hve never rated scott tho.

Try this one. It's got all the bits!

ibmboard320.jpg

Sharkie73

Bench
chili pepper said:
He was aweful! The dropped ball with Albert was possibly the game sealer for them. We were just getting on top until that happened. He looked scared every time the ball came near him.

Scott was ordinary but Pom was worse.

Easts can have both!

I think you need to see opsm chili Pomeroy had a great game yes there was one mix up between Albert and him but hey his game 100% better than Scotts, he was great in defence first set in the second 1/2 he made 3 consecutive tackles, ran the ball hard he S##t all over Scott and that was his first game in first grade this year, how many has Scott had? he has ran out of excuses now.

gavin_miller

Juniors
Was Beau Scott allowed to test the open market...as in do the sharks wanna offload him?... or was/is he really able to attract interest from other clubs and he wanted to test the waters financially? because if it was the latter, i find that very hard to believe. he is so dodgy at the moment...well, for most of his first grade career so far.

Just home from Brisbane. Amazing stadium. the CSSC were in full voice and need to be congratulated, even when the chips were down they kept on singing. Aside from our weak performance, it was a great day out. There were so many sharks fans...which made it all even more disappointing.

imasharkie

Coach
Goodbye and good riddance.
Absolutely disgraceful game from this Stains nuffy.
Send him to the rorters NOW.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
I thought the Pomm was a lot better than Scott today. He seems to cost us at least a try a game and that is unacceptable. I think he has potential, but if he's off to the rorters then let them develop it for him.

Shark

Bench
PL for the rest of the season, next week he can even play against his future team-mates at the Jets!