What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scotty versus Luke

Pika

Bench
Many years ago a sportsman 'on holidays in Mexico' was code for 'on a course of steroids' - comes from America originally i think.
Just a coincidence i'm sure - Smithy wouldn't get a lot of use from steroids.

Ahh, ok.

Had not heard that one before.

Karmawave

Bench
The level of overhype build up between these two players has been ridiculous. Watching them against each other is like looking forward to watching Bangladesh v Zimbabwe in the World Cup cricket.

antonius

Coach
The level of overhype build up between these two players has been ridiculous. Watching them against each other is like looking forward to watching Bangladesh v Zimbabwe in the World Cup cricket.
I love those games...very exciting.

antonius

Coach
Then you'd probably enjoy Namibia v Uruguay in the team synchronized swimming event then too...
I didn't think they'd quallified, must have missed it that in the programe damn it! I see old potato head in his column today is at odds with you to, declaring he prefers the Mullen Dureau combo, what do you think about that Scotty?

Last edited:

Hanscholo

Bench
Walsh was pretty awful but jesus he got no help whatsoever, Penrith just didnt show up at all. As for Dureau, under played his hand, kicked well - and then kicked out on the full as he went for the big play. Still a lot to learn.

Karmawave

Bench
Yeah, it was a non event the entire Walsh VS Dureau thing, though got some enjoyment about the early push and shove stuff. Plenty of talk going on obviously.

It was practically 17 Knights vs Trent Waterhouse.