What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scrubs

tokerShark

Juniors
the 7th season (and possibly the last) of scrubs is gonna be on channel 7 thursdays 1130pm. this is probably my favourite show and channel 7 always stick it on at some sh&*ty time. its ten times better than house or greys anatomy. oh well at least there gonna show it

Zigwaa

Bench
That always p!ssed me off about channel 7. They had this great show they were sitting on that me and all my friends love (and millions of americans) but they refuse to show it in primetime? Yet they persist with cruddy shows and new flops all the time.

Is season 7 out on DVD in australia soon? It was shown last season in states I believe.

I heard they were shotting season 8 on another network becuase NBC would not give them another season.

Zigwaa

Bench
They cut short season 7 because of the writers strike.

The final episode of the season 7 wasn't meant to be the last one. I'm pretty sure they had 4 or so more episodes to go when the strike happened and decided to turn them into a full season.

Red Bear

Referee
Starts shortly in the US i think

And yes, nearly all my mates seem to love scrubs, yet its not on at a decent hour.

tokerShark

Juniors
Starts shortly in the US i think

And yes, nearly all my mates seem to love scrubs, yet its not on at a decent hour.
same here, all my friends love it. but they give crap shows like greys anatomy and house prime time, house may aswell been called the dr cox spin off show, kelso said it best in scrubs-" perry your just like house without the limp"

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
seen season 7. not their best, but an improvment on 6, which kinda sucked... i believe that 8 starts in the US soon

Zigwaa

Bench
I think it's still as good as the first few seasons. Never ceases to make me laugh.

Caged Panther

First Grade
undoubtedly my favorite show, yes it's not as good as it used to be but still head and shoulders above alot of the crap on tv.

I was very happy to hear season 7 would not be the last.

And to whoever it was who asked season 7 is due out on dvd in november

MSIH

Bench
" I remember watching Scrubs & thinking... who's the funny guy... ? "
v
Don't you ever, ever compare me to Family Guy, you hear me Kyle? Compare me to Family Guy again, and, so help me, I will kill you where you stand! Do you have any idea what it's like? Everywhere I go: "Hey Cartman you must like Family Guy, right?" "Hey, your sense of humor reminds me of Family Guy, Cartman!" I am nothing like Family Guy! When I make jokes, they are inherent to a story! Deep situational and emotional jokes based on what is relevant and has a point, not just one random interchangeable joke after another!

—Eric Cartman, Cartoon Wars Part I

Tommax25

Bench
same here, all my friends love it. but they give crap shows like greys anatomy and house prime time, house may aswell been called the dr cox spin off show, kelso said it best in scrubs-" perry your just like house without the limp"

scrubs is great, I remember seeing the first episode on 7 not knowing what it was but thinking f*ck me this is a funny show, the classic penny incident that starting the jd-janitor relationship was hilarious.

However, house is not sh*t, and it is not the same type of show so you cant compare them like that. I agree cox was probably a great inspiration for house, but they are slightly different personalities. Also, 7 doesnt even have house, 10 does, so you cant complain that 7 is forgetting scrubs because of house, unless you just like having go's at house.

Scrubs is a good show, it doesn't overdo it and it's always funny. The janitor is piss-funny as is The Todd.

I hate House, hate it with a passion. 3 minutes into it and I wanted to punch the TV.

Hugh Laurie's accent is so utterly ridiculous that I couldn't watch a second more.

Garts

Bench
Scrubs is awesome, best comedy on TV. I have the first 6 seasons on my PC. Although I must say How I Met Your Mother is catching up imo, also a great show.

Latest posts