What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scrubs

tokerShark

Juniors
there is another episode of scrubs on in about 10 minutes on channel 7(10:50) not sure if its new or not

tokerShark

Juniors
it looks like scrubs is going to be on friday nights as well, same sh*t time but atleast we get 2 new scrubs a week, i was lucky i stumbled on it otherwise i would of missed it

Godz Illa

Coach
Lately I struggle to watch any epsiode that features Jordan, Dr Cox's ex. Her face creeps me out. Botox and cheek implants and f*ck knows what else... her face never moves! Reminds me of a Chucky doll

Danish

Referee
I find Dr Cox to be more annoying than Jordan. If anything bringing Jordan back in as a fulltime character saved Cox from becoming a boring 1 trick pony.

I was getting mighty sick of him simply ranting the exact same way every episode till they brought in some depth to him by giving him a family.

Godz Illa

Coach
That Cox hasn't unleashed a 5 minute long diatribe upon Jordan regarding the results of her seriously botched cosmetic surgery, including no less than 3 instances of the word "face" stretched out to four or more syllables, intrigues me and does indeed hint at some confused emotional stew bubbling beneath the surface.

Danger

Juniors
same here, all my friends love it. but they give crap shows like greys anatomy and house prime time, house may aswell been called the dr cox spin off show, kelso said it best in scrubs-" perry your just like house without the limp"

Not all your friends love it :lol:

azzah72

Bench
Was pretty sad to see that news.

Still watch scrubs repeats almost daily, still probably my favourite sitcom.

Dude just had a kid too which is awful.

RIP Sam Lloyd.

Latest posts