What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sea Eagles star to face DUI charge

lockyno1

Post Whore
I never said sack him, I said suspend him for this week's game, bit different mate. As for Witt, if he did the same thing I would be saying the same thing. Players need to learn!

Garts

Bench
You did to, apologies. However they wont suspend him nor do I think they should for this, 2nd offence I would agree. A fine will be sufficient in this case.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Garts said:
You did to, apologies. However they wont suspend him nor do I think they should for this, 2nd offence I would agree. A fine will be sufficient in this case.

It better be a large fine (or at least a large suspended fine if he repeats), otherwise this is sending no message to the fans of the game.

The Tank

Bench
doglyf said:
Well when ever a rugby league player stuffs up they are a "star"

A Penrith lower grade nuffy who has played first grade was labelled an "NRL Star" when he got into trouble.

I don't understand why the media label every player a star.

ByRd

First Grade
Yeh, that was Craig Trindall, its really stupid how they try and portray things but we just gotta cop it on the chin cause there are agends out there that people have.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Lockyno1, the player has not been found guilty of this charge. Will everyone please keep this in mind.
Cheers.

Spike

First Grade
He should have only blown until six asterixes showed on the BAS machine. Would have made a hell of a difference to the final reading.

Ice777

Bench
lockyno1 said:
The ladder is on the right hand side! LMAO! Jeez Manly fans are not too smart..right,left..

Oh the irony. Far be it for me to stick up for Manly fans but you're having a crack at their intelligence when you've proven on so many occasions (virtually everytime you post) that you are by far the dumbest and just plain stupidest member of LU. Calling you a halfwit would even be a compliment.

effnic

Bench
Ice777 said:
Oh the irony. Far be it for me to stick up for Manly fans but you're having a crack at their intelligence when you've proven on so many occasions (virtually everytime you post) that you are by far the dumbest and just plain stupidest member of LU. Calling you a halfwit would even be a compliment.
Lol
Lockyno1=Quarterwit
Lockyno1= Tit head

Garts

Bench
Ice777 said:

:lol: And he had a crack when he was wrong anyway!!!!

[furrycat]

Coach
lockyno1 said:
The ladder is on the right hand side! LMAO! Jeez Manly fans are not too smart..right,left..

You idiot! :lol:

You do realise you can put it on the left hand side? :lol: Its called using the style changer- mine is on the left :lol:

Latest posts