What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sean Hampstead admits own blunder caused Jeremy Smith to shove him... IDIOT!

Nickeel

Juniors
nöyd said:
"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one f**king bullet! Explain that to me! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary .

Denis Leary = Bill Hicks wannabe.

Nick

James_Hardie

Juniors
Here is a little bit of info for you which may explain Hamsptead's effort in that Kogarah match.

As most would be aware he is also a cop. He came to Kogarah straight from a 14 hour shift at Fairfield police station.

So the reason he wasn't blowing his whistle was probably because he was sleeping.... But seriously is it any wonder he was indecisive and made errors.

mickdo

Coach
With all the money in the game it's ridiculous that we still have part-time referees.

Elia

Juniors
One thing i still can't get my head around is , How did he not feel that push?

barney gumble

Juniors
No excuses can be made for a player even attempting to push, hit or even touch a referee.
Hamstead had a shocker and was subsequently dropped for the second Origin.
It's only desperate fans (and players/coaches) who start blaming the Refs. for their teams crap footy.